- Harley – Davidson opens R. Electric power production started at Silicon Valley's D Center
- Nigeria · Paga is planning global expansion with financing of 10 million dollars
- 48 hours to apply startup battlefield to Africa 2018
- Battlefield announcement announcement in Disrupt SF 2018
Drone 's revolution is taking place in sub – Saharan Africa.
The countries of the continent are trying the technology of the 21st century as a way to leap for decades ignoring the infrastructure of the 20th century.
In the past two years, San Francisco-based startup yodel We started a national drone transport program in East Africa. South Africa has enacted laws on commercial drone aimed at training and licensing of pilots. Malawi opened a test corridor of the drone in Africa and the world partner.
In Rwanda, the government of the country has become one of the first countries to apply performance standards to all UAV at the beginning of the year. The country's progressive drone plan is attracting attention from the White House and two US secret shipping secretaries.
Several experts believe that Africa's UAV space can contribute to the development of UAV in the United States and other parts of the world.
A fact [global drone] Companies can develop business in Africa and introduce excellent use cases … it is a big plus, "said Lisa Elsman, Deputy Governor of the Commercial Drone Alliance.
Testing in Africa
It is clear that Malawi and Rwanda's drone program are gathering attention from international drone companies.
Opened in 2017 Malawi's Drone Unit Test Site We accept global applications. This program is managed by the National Civil Aviation Bureau in partnership with UNICEF.
The main objective is to test UAV for humanitarian purposes, but this program is designed to provide a controlled platform for government and other partners …
Hope you like the news:
African experiments using drone technology can ignore infrastructure for decades.
#Stay Tuned For More Updates :)Related Articles
- Apple’s Software Ecosystem Making More Money Than Most of Its Products
- Google Fired 48 Employees For Sexual Harassment
- Google Has Good News For Android Users
- Samsung’s First Smartphone With Four Rear Cameras Listed On Official India Website
- Trump’s Personal iPhone Would Be A National Security Risk
- Snap Beats Q3 Expectations But Loses 2 Million More Users