So here we discuss about the All-in-One Messenger alternatives and best similars in 2020. But before we begin, we will also review the All-in-One Messenger features, price, benefits, pros, and cons too. If you like our list of All-in-One Messenger alternatives and similar software in 2020, then please rate us below. Likewise, please do not forget to like us on Facebook and Twitter if you like topic All-in-One Messenger alternatives and similar software. Let’s begin:
All-in-One Messenger: Review and Features
All-in-One Messenger combines chat and messaging services in one simple application. Use messengers such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, Skype and many more in one app!
* Multiple Instances You can even use multiple instances of one messenger, for example Whatsapp, Slack or Facebook, making it the perfect tool to manage multiple business accounts at once.
* Privacy and Security All-in-One Messenger doesn’t read anything you type, send or receive! It doesn’t even save your credentials anywhere. Each messenger lives in its own tab, which is not accessible to other messengers. This makes it possible to use multiple accounts (from Skype, for example) at the same time. It also has the nice advantage of preventing cross-domain tracking from Facebook etc., since you don’t have to be logged in with your main browser. In general, using All-in-One Messenger offers a number of benefits when it comes to security.
All-in-One Messenger combines chat and messaging services in one simple application.
* Privacy and security All-in-One Messenger does not read anything you type, send or receive! It doesn’t even save your credentials anywhere. Each messenger lives in its own tab, which is not accessible to other messengers. This makes it possible to use multiple accounts (from Skype, for example) at the same time. It also has the nice advantage of preventing cross-domain tracking from Facebook etc., since you don’t have to be logged in with your main browser. In general, using All-in-One Messenger offers a number of benefits when it comes to security.
Link to official All-in-One Messenger site
Check out the alternate list below to this software; feel free to ask any query regards this if you have any doubts related to this one alternatives.back to menu ↑
Best list of All-in-One Messenger Alternatives in 2020
Pidgin is an easy-to-use multi-protocol chat client used by millions. Connect to AIM, MSN, Yahoo, XMPP and more chat networks at the same time. It has built-in …
Franz is a free messaging app / former Emperor of Austria and combines chat and messaging services in one application. Franz currently supports Slack, WhatsApp …
Station is the first smart workplace for busy people. One place for all your web applications. .
Are you a fan of Gmail, Facebook, Basecamp or Pandora? Are 20 or more browser tabs always open? Are you tired of a random site or ad crashes your …
Shift is an email client that allows you to easily navigate between Mail, Calendar, Drive + your favorite apps and extensions (for Gmail, Outlook.com – Office 365 and …
Web2Desk is a tool to convert your favorite websites to the desktop app with just one click. Regardless of the platform (OSX, Linux, Windows) we’ve got it covered and it’s free !.
Hard fork of it Franz, add great and remove unwanted. Ferdi specific • Removes the …
Sameroom helps connect chat rooms (even if they run on completely different services).
Want to see more alternatives for All-in-One Messenger?
Connect the world’s leading apps to your smart workplace. Speed up your daily work with widgets that show you relevant data from your most important apps. With…
BeagleIM is a lightweight and powerful XMPP client developed by Tigase, Inc. It provides an easy way to use the XMPP protocol (previously known as Jabber) as …
back to menu ↑
All-in-One Messenger: Price
Pricing model: Free or Freemium
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The All-in-One Messenger software price is Free, or Freemium means you can truly enjoy the All-in-One Messenger Software.
The All-in-One Messenger Software gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management, and All-in-One Messenger allows you to focus on the most important things. And It’s friendly to use; maybe you will love it, and All-in-One Messenger can be used on ios, windows, or Android devices.
back to menu ↑
All-in-One Messenger: pros and cons
- The All-in-One Messenger software is secure to use as per now.
- The contact support of All-in-One Messenger is average.
- Mobile support like android and ios
- Browser Online Forum included
- The All-in-One Messenger have has no cons yet.
- Slow contact support.
back to menu ↑
- The All-in-One Messenger designed layout is good and can be used as web.
- It helps people follow up with interest promptly.
- The performance of the All-in-One Messenger is good as per now.
- The All-in-One Messenger smartphone application may allow users to use a search bar.
- All-in-One Messenger Support is excellent and useful.
- The price of All-in-One Messenger is free or freemium.
back to menu ↑
All-in-One Messenger: Specifications
|Price:||Free or Freemium|
|Supported Device:||Windows, Android, and iOS|
back to menu ↑
All-in-One Messenger: Feedbacks
back to menu ↑
What is All-in-One Messenger product?
What are the alternative of All-in-One Messenger?
What Is the Pricing Plans for All-in-One Messenger?
The All-in-One Messenger supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of All-in-One Messenger is Web, Windows OS, and maybe iOS and Android operating systems, respectively. However, it can be supported by other platforms too.
- For example, you can check that the All-in-One Messenger is available on Google Play store or not by visiting the site play.google.com yourself.
- If it supports other devices too, then please let us know by comment section so that we will add it to our list.
Does the All-in-One Messenger offer better Security and features?
Who Is the Developer Of this All-in-One Messenger software?
For our visitors: If you are interested in rating the All-in-One Messenger alternatives software, then please use our rating review section to review this item. If you have any queries regards the All-in-One Messenger software and All-in-One Messenger alternatives software and apps, then please ask us through the comment and review section below.
WhatsApp Video Call: How to Video Call on WhatsApp Messenger - Gadgets 360August 20, 2020 - Gadgets 360
WhatsApp Video Call: How to Video Call on WhatsApp Messenger Gadgets 360...
Octane AI Launches Shoppable Quiz, Enabling Ecommerce Brands to Create Personalized, Consultative Online Shopping Experiences - Business WireAugust 21, 2020 - Business Wire
Octane AI Launches Shoppable Quiz, Enabling Ecommerce Brands to Create Personalized, Consultative Online Shopping Experiences Business Wire...
Facebook will merge Messenger and Instagram chat in one - SoyaCincau.comAugust 17, 2020 - SoyaCincau.com
Facebook will merge Messenger and Instagram chat in one SoyaCincau.com...
The Legend of Ol' Charley | Opinion | messenger-inquirer.com - messenger-inquirerAugust 22, 2020 - messenger-inquirer
The Legend of Ol' Charley | Opinion | messenger-inquirer.com messenger-inquirer...
SOURCE OF INSPIRATION | News, Sports, Jobs - Fort Dodge MessengerAugust 22, 2020 - Fort Dodge Messenger
SOURCE OF INSPIRATION | News, Sports, Jobs Fort Dodge Messenger...
Hopkins County touting accountability as school year nears - The MessengerAugust 22, 2020 - The Messenger
Hopkins County touting accountability as school year nears The Messenger...
This Week in Apps: Apple’s antitrust war, TikTok ban, alt app ecosystems - TechCrunchAugust 22, 2020 - TechCrunch
This Week in Apps: Apple’s antitrust war, TikTok ban, alt app ecosystems TechCrunch...
Avoid schemes on Facebook Messenger - 13newsnow.com WVECAugust 21, 2020 - 13newsnow.com WVEC
Avoid schemes on Facebook Messenger 13newsnow.com WVEC...