If you are in search of Directory Opus alternatives and competitors in 2020. But before we begin, we will also give you small review description about the Directory Opus features, price too with benefits. If you like this list of Directory Opus alternatives and similar software in 2020, then please rate us below. Likewise, please do not forget to like us on Facebook and Twitter if you like topic Directory Opus alternatives and similar software. So let’s star:
Directory Opus: review and short description
Directory Opus offers a complete replacement for Explorer with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today.
There are far too many to list them all, but just to name a few:
– Single or dual file views, with single or double trees, make navigating and manipulating files a breeze – Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and quickly switch between them – Unique Explorer replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer – Integrated viewport lets you preview many common image and document file formats – View and edit file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc.) – Sorting, grouping, filtering and searching has never been easier – Color coded or map Add status icons, star ratings and descriptions to your files and folders to make them easier to find – Batch renaming including easy to use keyboard macros, and full script option renaming using metadata – Support for FTP, Zip, 7-Zip, RAR and many other archive formats – Access to content on portable devices such as phones, ta blets and cameras – Built-in tools including sync, duplicate file finder, image converter and uploader and more – Print or export folder lists, copy file entries to clipboard, calculate folder sizes – Queue multiple file copies for improved performance – Support for CD burning / DVDs – Support for the latest Windows, including jump lists and indexed search – Fully configurable user interface – colors, fonts, toolbars, shortcut keys and more tailored to your needs – Full scripting interface supports VBScript, JScript or any compatible Active Scripting language installed – Efficient , multi-threaded, modern design – Native 32- and 64-bit versions – Supports native high DPI monitors – Sharp, clear interface in 4K or 5K with no blur or small icons – Supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (including server versions). ..
Directory Opus is a complete replacement for Explorer, with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today.
Unique Explorer replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer – Integrated viewport lets you preview many common image and document file formats – View and edit file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc.) – Sort, group, filter and search has never been easier – Color code or assign status icons, star ratings and descriptions to your files and folders to find them more easily – Batch renaming including easy to use keyboard macros and the option to rename a full script using metadata – Support for FTP, Zip, 7-Zip, RAR and many other archive formats – Access content on portable devices such as phones, tablets and cameras – Built-in tools including sync, duplicate file search, image converter and uploader and more – Folder printing or export lists, copy file entries to clipboard, folder size Calculate tes – Queue multiple file copies for improved performance – Support for CD / DVD burning – Support for the latest Windows, including jump lists and indexed searches – Highly configurable user interface – colors, fonts, toolbars, keyboard shortcuts and much more can be customized to suit your needs – Full script interface supports VBScript, JScript or any compatible installed Active Scripting language – Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design – native 32 and 64 bit versions – Supports native high DPI monitors – crisp , clear interface in 4K or 5K with no blur or small icons – Supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Server versions included)
Official links of Directory Opus sites
Check out the alternate list below to this software; feel free to ask any query regards this if you have any doubts related to this one alternatives.
Best list of Directory Opus Alternatives in 2020
Total Commander inspired file manager that offers two side-by-side panels for navigation.
Total Commander is a shareware Orthodox File Manager (OFM) for Windows. Some include a built-in FTP client, file comparison, archive file navigation, and a …
A alternative windows file manager with advanced similar to total commander.
Text mode visual file manager that works in consoles, via SSH and via external shells.
XYplorer is a file manager for Windows. Tabbed browsing, powerful file search, a versatile preview, a highly customizable interface, optional dual panel …
Amaze File Manager is an intuitive, open-source file manager for Android that is both free and ad-free (no upgrade offers, no popups, no ads at all). It is based …
File Explorer, previously known as Windows Explorer, is a file management application included with releases of the Microsoft Windows operating system from Windows …
Q-Dir makes your files and folders easy to manage. Fast and easy access, with an amazing Quadro-View technology (4 panels). You don’t have to forgo the usual, drag and …
Want to see more alternatives for Directory Opus?
Solid Explorer is the best looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, bringing you a new experience when browsing files.
Free two-panel file manager for Windows with tabs, columns, themes, long file name support, image converter, regex renaming and many other unique ones.
Directory Opus: benefits
- The Directory Opus layout is excellent.
- It helps people follow up with interest promptly.
- The performance of the Directory Opus is good as per now.
- Directory Opus Support is excellent and useful.
- Good software must try.
Directory Opus: specifications
Directory Opus: price
Pricing model: Free or Freemium
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The Directory Opus software price is Free, or Freemium means you can truly enjoy the Directory Opus Software.
The Directory Opus Software gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management, and Directory Opus allows you to focus on the most important things. And It’s friendly to use; maybe you will love it, and Directory Opus can be used on ios, windows, or Android devices.
Directory Opus: pros and cons
- The Directory Opus is great to use.
Directory Opus Alternative: FAQ
What is Directory Opus?
This Software Directory Opus is related to a backup and sync category. See all details we already discussed about the Directory Opus software in starting of this page.
What are the alternative of Directory Opus?
So in this article, we discuss the Directory Opus alternatives. Please read the best list about alternatives to Directory Opus and its similar Software.
What Is the Pricing Plans for Directory Opus alternatives software?
The Price of Directory Opus and its alternative to Directory Opus is Free or Freemium.
The Directory Opus alternative supported which devices and operating system?
Who Is the Developer Of this Directory Opus software?
The developer of the Directory Opus Software we mentioned above in the description section. You may visit the developer profile by following the official website link.
Directory Opus Alternatives: final note
For our visitors: If you are interested in rating the Directory Opus alternatives and similar Software, then please use our rating review section to review this item. If you have any queries regards the Directory Opus software and Directory Opus alternatives software, then please ask us through the comment and review section below.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about Directory Opus and similar Software listed on this page, then kindly contact us.
Want to add more Directory Opus alternatives: If anyone wants to add the more Directory Opus alternative to this list, then contact us or use the review section below.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.