So here we discuss about the OpenSubtitles.org alternatives and best similars in 2023. But before we begin, we will also review the OpenSubtitles.org features, price, benefits, pros, and cons too. If you like our list of OpenSubtitles.org alternatives and similar software in 2023, then please rate us below. Likewise, please do not forget to like us on Facebook and Twitter if you like topic OpenSubtitles.org alternatives and similar software. Let’s begin:
OpenSubtitles.org: Review and Features
OpenSubtitles.org was developed for easy downloading and uploading of subtitles for movies and supports a number of unique features:
– download / upload / search subtitles by OSDb protocol using special hash – largest multilingual subtitle database (website available in more than 30 languages) – no registration required to download or upload subtitles – advanced search (by genre, imdb rating , year …) – search for more than one language – search for many subtitles at the same time – receive search results by mail or rss / atom- site is “open” (you can get any page as XML) – support for third party applications (no need to visit webpage to download subtitles) – can act as a subtitle server for other subtitles sites…
OpenSubtitles.org is designed for easy downloading and uploading of subtitles for movies.
rss / atomic site is “open” (you can get any page as XML) – support for third party applications (no need to visit the webpage to download subtitles) – can act as a subtitle server for other subtitles sites
Official links of OpenSubtitles.org sites
Check out the alternate list below to this software; feel free to ask any query regards this if you have any doubts related to this one alternatives.
Best list of OpenSubtitles.org Alternatives in 2023
Subscene is a website where you can find subtitles for almost any movie or TV show in almost any language. Supported languages include Arabic, English, French …
With caption searching for and setting the correct subtitles is effortless. Simple design, drag-and-drop search and automatic download and renaming let you …
Subtitles for TV shows and movies.
A software for downloading and automatically matching subtitles to movies. Works on Linux, OSX and Windows. .
Subtitle download and upload tool. It relies on OpenSubtitles.org as its subtitle database. SolEol has been an ongoing pet project …
SubDownloader is a program for automatically searching and downloading / uploading subtitles for your movies / series (MKV, MP4, AVI, etc.). Searching subtitles for your movies / series has …
SubiT allows you to download subtitles for your favorite movies and series by right clicking on it and running SubiT.
Want to see more alternatives for OpenSubtitles.org?
Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles.org in seconds (and much more).
Automatically download subtitles for your movies and TV shows. It works like magic !.
Pricing model: Free or Freemium
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The OpenSubtitles.org software price is Free, or Freemium means you can truly enjoy the OpenSubtitles.org Software.
The OpenSubtitles.org Software gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management, and OpenSubtitles.org allows you to focus on the most important things. And It’s friendly to use; maybe you will love it, and OpenSubtitles.org can be used on ios, windows, or Android devices.
OpenSubtitles.org: pros and cons
- The OpenSubtitles.org software is secure to use as per now.
- The contact support of OpenSubtitles.org is average.
- Mobile support like android and ios
- Browser Online Forum included
- The OpenSubtitles.org have has no cons yet.
- Slow contact support.
- The OpenSubtitles.org designed layout is good and can be used as web.
- It helps people follow up with interest promptly.
- The performance of the OpenSubtitles.org is good as per now.
- The OpenSubtitles.org smartphone application may allow users to use a search bar.
- OpenSubtitles.org Support is excellent and useful.
- The price of OpenSubtitles.org is free or freemium.
|Price:||Free or Freemium|
|Supported Device:||Windows, Android, and iOS|
What is OpenSubtitles.org product?
This software OpenSubtitles.org is related to a web browser. The more details we already discussed, please read about the OpenSubtitles.org and its alternatives above.
What are the alternative of OpenSubtitles.org?
So in this article, we discuss the OpenSubtitles.org alternatives. Please read the best list about alternatives to OpenSubtitles.org and its similar software.
What Is the Pricing Plans for OpenSubtitles.org?
The Price of OpenSubtitles.org is Free or Freemium.
The OpenSubtitles.org supported which devices and operating system?
The supported device as follows:
- The currently supported device of OpenSubtitles.org is Web, Windows OS, and maybe iOS and Android operating systems, respectively. However, it can be supported by other platforms too.
- For example, you can check that the OpenSubtitles.org is available on Google Play store or not by visiting the site play.google.com yourself.
- If it supports other devices too, then please let us know by comment section so that we will add it to our list.
Does the OpenSubtitles.org offer better Security and features?
At some places, the OpenSubtitles.org needs to improve security. On the other hand, as far now the feature is reliable for OpenSubtitles.org
Who Is the Developer Of this OpenSubtitles.org software?
The developer of the OpenSubtitles.org software we mentioned above in the description section. You may visit the developer profile by following the link.
For our visitors: If you are interested in rating the OpenSubtitles.org alternatives software, then please use our rating review section to review this item. If you have any queries regards the OpenSubtitles.org software and OpenSubtitles.org alternatives software and apps, then please ask us through the comment and review section below.