The best SkyORB alternatives and similar software in 2020. Hello guys welcome to compsmag, so here we discuss the alternatives to SkyORB and the best competitors. But before we begin, we also try to short review the product SkyORB features, price, benefits, pros, and cons too. If you like our list of SkyORB alternatives and similar software, then please rate us below. Check out more related products on the Educations page. Let’s begin now:
SkyORB: review and short description
SkyORB is more than a simple star map, it is a collection of 7 tools including 3D star map, 3D planetarium, ephemeris, search engine, sun clock, point to the sky, weather and more.
• Allows you to fine-tune your observation location from the database by entering latitude and longitude or automatically with Location Services, • Allows you to move back and forth in time with precision using the PLAN404 series (accurate from 3000 BC to 3000 AD) • Information such as sunset and sunrise are calculated, as well as moonrise and moonset and full/new moon dates and auto-generated calendar of upcoming astronomy events. 3D planetarium with planets and satellites and 3 different views of 3D objects with different levels of detail using photorealistic textures and visuals.• 3D animation of the solar system in real time or fast forward, with current facts for each planet.• 3D sky map with real-time precession of planets, stars, constellations, deep objects, comets and satellites,• Comets and satellite trajectories that can be updated between 6 different databases, including IAU Minor Planet Center. • Displays the world map solar clock with rise and fall. • Multi-touch trackpad (on some devices) with pinch-to-zoom is supported for zooming in and out. • Universal search engine. • Weather search base from location. • 64-bit multithreaded astronomy engine and multithreaded graphics engine, with OpenGL 4.0 support including Retina HD rendering and full screen post-processing with real-time processing of the planets, meteor positions and rotations…
SkyORB is more than a simple star map, it is a collection of 7 tools including a 3D star map, 3D…
precision using the PLAN404 series (accurate from 3000 BC to 3000 AD) • Information such as sunset and sunrise is calculated, as well as moonrise and moonset and full/new moon dates and auto-generated calendar of upcoming astronomy events. • 3D planetarium with planets and satellites and 3 different views of 3D objects with different levels of detail using photo-realistic textures and images.• 3D animation of the solar system in real time or fast forward, with current facts for each planet.• 3D- sky map with real-time precession with planets, stars, constellations, deep objects, comets and satellites, • Comets and satellites trajectories that can be updated between 6 different databases, including IAU Minor Planet Center. • Shows the world map sun clock with rise and fall. • Multi-touch trackpad (on some devices) with a pinch to zoom in and out is supported for zoom in and out. • Universal search engine. • Weather pick-up base from location. • 64-bit multithreaded astronomy engine and multithreaded graphics engine, with OpenGL 4.0 support, including Retina high-definition rendering, and full-screen post-processing with real-time processing of the planets, meteor positions, and rotations.
Official links of SkyORB sites
Check out the list below alternative to this software; feel free to ask any query regards this if you have any doubts related to this one alternatives.
Best list of SkyORB Alternatives
Stellarium is a free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope. It…
Sky Map (formerly the Google Sky Map) turns your Android mobile phone into a window in the night sky. Figure out what you’re looking at: point your phone…
KStars is a Desktop Planetarium for KDE. It provides an accurate graphical simulation of the night sky, from anywhere on Earth, at any date and time. The screen…
3D visualization software for ESA’s (European Space Agency) Gaia mission to map approximately 1 billion stars of the Milky Way Galaxy.
3D simulation of the solar system and night sky – real-time virtual planetarium and observatory:- Heliocentric display with real-time positions of planets and…
With this program you can draw sky maps using the data in 16 catalogs of stars and nebulae. In addition, the position of planets, asteroids and comets…
SkyView is a powerful, easy-to-use app that answers questions about stars, constellations and more. Just point the camera at the sky, tap what you see and discover…
Can’t you see the moon? Do you want to know where it is? Look through the eyes of your device to see a virtual window into the entire visible universe. Using state-of-the-art GPS…
Want to see more alternatives for SkyORB?
A window to the stars has never been so beautiful and easy to use. Sky Guide lets you experience the wonders of the night in ways you’ve only dreamed of.
StarCalc is the fastest professional astronomical planetarium and star chart program for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP (StarCalc version for PocketPC is available). It…
- The SkyORB layout is excellent.
- It helps people follow up with interest promptly.
- The performance of the SkyORB is good as of now.
- SkyORB Support is excellent and useful.
- Good software must try.
Pricing model: Free or Freemium
Free Trial: May be included, please check at the official site, we mentioned above.
The SkyORB software price is Free, or Freemium means you can truly enjoy the SkyORB Software.
The SkyORB Software gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management, and SkyORB allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use; maybe you will love it, and SkyORB can be used on ios, windows, or Android devices.
SkyORB: pros and cons
- The SkyORB is great to use.
- Add pros in the review section.
- No cons yet.
- Add the cons in the review section.
SkyORB Alternative: FAQ
What is SkyORB?
This software SkyORB is related to the Educational category. The more details we already discussed above the SkyORB.
What are the alternative of SkyORB?
In this article, we mentioned the alternative of SkyORB because of user-based queries.
What Is the Pricing Plans for SkyORB?
The Price of SkyORB is Free or Freemium.
The SkyORB supported which devices and operating system?
Does the SkyORB offer better Security and features?
As far now the feature is reliable for SkyORB.
Who Is the Developer Of this SkyORB software?
The developer of the SkyORB software we mentioned above in the description section. You may visit the developer profile by following the official website link.
SkyORB Alternatives: final note
For our visitors: If you are interested in rating the SkyORB alternatives and similar Software, then please use our rating review section to review this item. If you have any queries regards the SkyORB software and SkyORB alternatives software, then please ask us through the comment and review section below.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about SkyORB and similar Software listed on this page, then kindly contact us.
Want to add more SkyORB alternatives: If anyone wants to add the more SkyORB alternative to this list, then contact us or use the review section below.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.