The best Textosaurus alternatives and similar software in 2021. Hello guys welcome to compsmag, so here we discuss the alternatives to Textosaurus and the best competitors. But before we begin, we also try to short review the product Textosaurus features, price, benefits, pros, and cons too. If you like our list of Textosaurus alternatives and similar software, then please rate us below. Check out more related products on this page Development. Let’s begin:
Textosaurus: review and short description
UI: – cross-platform look & feel, – configurable toolbar – changeable icon themes and styles, – main window remembers location and size, – hidden toolbar and status bar, – simple interface, – movable dock sidebars: – “Output” sidebar – can output from external tools and display other information, – “Filesystem” sidebar – allows you to browse the folder hierarchy and mark some files as favorites, – “Markdown Preview” sidebar – allows you to display a simple preview of your Markdown scripts, tabbed interface. – Text editor component: – supports many input encodings, – input file encoding detection (via bundled uchardet), – switchable encoding for each individual document, – uses full UTF-8 internally, – auto indentation with mixed TAB / SPACES support, – can handle relatively large files load (100MB file shouldn’t be a problem), – can print files including syntax highlighting, – can print to PDF, – hide line numbers, – configurable color schemes, – URL highlights (fast with large files, only currently visible lines), – avoid highlights from current selection (fast for large files, only currently visible lines), – switchable indents (spaces / tabs), – adjustable width of tab / indentation, – adjustable vertical line height (also responds to SHIFT + WHEEL UP / DOWN shortcut ), – customizable editor font (size can also be changed via CTRL + WHEEL UP / DOWN shortcut), – k an display ligatures (tested with Fira code on GNU / Linux and Windows), – simple search / replace functionality, which allows you to: – search forward / backward for regular string or regular expression (ECMAScript), – show number of times a search term is entered one document occurs, – replace all instances, – show results via the “Search results” sidebar, – switchable EOL mode for new documents, – EOL mode automatic detection, – syntax highlighting for many text formats, – initial filtering for menu of available syntax highlighting, – conversion of existing EOLs, – switchable visibility of EOL / whitespace characters, …
Simple cross-platform text editor based on Qt and Scintilla.
– allows you to easily preview your Markdown scripts, tabbed interface. – Text editor component: – supports many input encodings, – input file encoding detection (via bundled uchardet), – switchable encoding for each individual document, – uses full UTF-8 internally, – auto-indent with mixed TAB / SPACES support, – can handle relatively large load files (100MB file should be no problem), – can print files including syntax highlighting, – can print to PDF, – hide line numbers, – configurable color schemes, – URL markers (fast for large files, only currently visible lines ), – highlights instances of current selection (fast for large files, currently visible lines only), – switchable indents (spaces / tabs), – adjustable width of tab / indent, – adjustable vertical line height (also responds to SHIFT + WHEEL UP / DOWN hotkey), – customizable editor font (size can also be changed via CTRL + WHEEL UP / DOWN hotkey), – can display ligatures (gete st with Fira code on GNU / Linux and Windows), – simple search / reload functionality, which allows you to: – search forward / backward for regular string or regular expression (ECMAScript), – the number of times a search term in a document occurs, – displays all instances, – displays results via the “Search results” sidebar, – switchable EOL mode for new documents, – EOL mode automatic detection, – syntax highlighting for many text formats, – initial filtering for menu with available syntax highlighting, – conversion from existing EOLs, – switchable visibility of EOL / whitespace characters,
Official links of Textosaurus sites
Check out the alternate list below to this software; feel free to ask any query regards this if you have any doubts related to this one alternatives.
Best list of Textosaurus Alternatives in 2020
Notepad ++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages.
Code combines the sleek user interface of a modern editor with rich code assistance and navigation, and an integrated debugging experience – without the need for a full IDE.
Extensible cross-platform text editor with a rich ecosystem of plugins and themes.
Sublime Text is an advanced text editor for code, html and prose – any kind of text file. You will love the slick user interface and extraordinary. …
Vim (“Vi IMproved”) is an advanced text editor that enables syntax highlighting and word completion and has a huge amount of contributed content. It also has a …
Geany is a small and lightweight Integrated Development Environment. It has been developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a few dependencies on other …
The Kate project develops two main products: KatePart, the advanced editor component used in numerous KDE applications that require a text editing component, and …
Want to see more alternatives for Textosaurus?
Visual Studio Code binary releases without Microsoft branding, telemetry, and licenses.
Bluefish is a powerful editor aimed at programmers and web designers, with many options for writing websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports a lot …
back to menu ↑
- The Textosaurus layout is excellent.
- It helps people follow up with interest promptly.
- The performance of the Textosaurus is good as of now.
- Textosaurus Support is excellent and useful.
- Good software must try.
back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
Pricing model: Free or Freemium
Free Trial: May be included, please check at the official site, we mentioned above.
The Textosaurus software price is Free, or Freemium means you can truly enjoy the Textosaurus Software.
The Textosaurus Software gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management, and Textosaurus allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use; maybe you will love it, and Textosaurus can be used on ios, windows, or Android devices.
back to menu ↑
Textosaurus: pros and cons
- The Textosaurus is great to use.
- Add pros in the review section.
- No cons yet.
- Add the cons in the review section.
back to menu ↑
Textosaurus Alternative: FAQ
What is Textosaurus?
What are the alternative of Textosaurus?
What Is the Pricing Plans for Textosaurus?
The Textosaurus supported which devices and operating system?
Does the Textosaurus offer better Security and features?
Who Is the Developer Of this Textosaurus software?
back to menu ↑
Textosaurus Alternatives: final note
For our visitors: If you are interested in rating the Textosaurus alternatives and similar Software, then please use our rating review section to review this item. If you have any queries regards the Textosaurus software and Textosaurus alternatives software, then please ask us through the comment and review section below.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about Textosaurus and similar Software listed on this page, then kindly contact us.
Want to add more Textosaurus alternatives: If anyone wants to add the more Textosaurus alternative to this list, then contact us or use the review section below.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.