H1N1 influenza: In order to face competition with Flipkart, a great Amazon e-commerce vendor introduced the EMI option without a card. With this option, customers can purchase valuables without using credit cards. This new feature will serve many customers during the holiday sale. The company says the following. "Amazon Pay EMI is an easy and inexpensive way to obtain instant credits through a complete digital process for Amazon.in purchase using EMI."
Amazon customers need to perform their own installation process and make EMI payments 3 to 12 months in order to take advantage of Amazon Pay's Amazon.in payment option. Customers track purchases and refunds from this dashboard of this payment method. Everything you need to know about Amazon's new payment options is here.
1. Amazon Pay EMI is only available on the mobile platform.
2. The payment method applies to the purchase of unique items.
3. To benefit from Amazon EMI, minimum purchase amount must be 8,000 rupees
3. This is an all digital process, which does not require credit card details.
4. No fee or cancellation fee.
5. Amazon Pay To access the payment method of EMI, you need an Amazon account, PAN card, Aadhaar card, bank account.
6. Customers must have sufficient restrictions to cover purchases using Amazon Pay EMI
7. Items such as jewelry, gift cards or global store items must not be present in the cart at the time of payment.
To register an Amazon Pay EMI account, you must follow the steps below.
Amazon.in Mobile app to Amazon Pay EMI sign up page
Please enter details of PAN and Aadhaar / Virtual ID (VID) for confirmation.
After that, you need to enter the phone number you received with the mobile phone number you registered to complete the review process.
You will now notice the restrictions approved by Amazon Pay EMI on your screen.
To make a reservation using this limit you will need to link your bank account / debit card to process the monthly EMI refund.
Hope you like the news Amazon Pay EMI launched: Eligibility, minimum purchase value and more. Stay Tuned For More Updates 🙂