As partitioning software, Aomei Partition Assistant is as safe and good as any program I’ve seen. System partition was once considered the most complicated job since it includes our invaluable data. But AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard has made it a no brainer job. The Users can now also create and manage the disk partitions without any problem. It’s a partition software which can be used to Resize, Merge Partitions, Copy Disk, Migrate OS to SSD, Create/Format/Delete Partition, Split Partition, Extend Partition Wizard, Partition Recovery Wizard, Windows To Go Creator, and Make Bootable CD Wizard to make better use of hard drive capacity. Aomei Partition Assistant for Windows comes in two flavors—Standard (free) and Pro ($49). Partition Assistant Standard or Home Edition is free & lets you resize, move, split, extend, copy, create, delete, format, wipe, hide partitions.
After using the software, I think the software is really easy to use as compare to other partition managers. Whereas the built-in Windows Disk Manager solves this types of problem to a huge extent, but free partition managers like the free AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard or the Home Edition make everything easier.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition is stock with multiple features, it’s a good choice for any PC users, who want to manage their disks and partitions in many ways. If you have any problems in managing your disks or partitions, download Partition Assistant Home Edition completely free from its home page.
Comprehensive Partition Manager
- Resize/Move Partition
- Merge Partitions
- Copy Disk/Partition
- Migrate OS to SSD
- Create/Format/Delete Partition
- Split Partition
- Extend Partition Wizard
- Partition Recovery Wizard
- Windows To Go Creator
- Make Bootable CD Wizard
Smart Disk & Partition Wizards
- Partition Copy Wizard: Provides 2 methods for cloning/transferring partition.
- Disk Copy Wizard: You can easily upgrade your hard disk and transfer a huge amount of data and information from 1 disk to another.
- NTFS to FAT32 Converter: It is a professional utility for converting the file system to FAT32 from NTFS without losing data.
More Useful Features
- Partition Alignment
- Convert GPT/MBR Disk
- Wipe Partition or Wipe Disk
- Bad Sector Check
- Partition Check
- Change Drive Letter
- Hide/Unhide Partition
- Make as Active Partition
- Rebuild MBR
- Initialize Disk
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1/8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000 Pro SP4
Supported File Systems
- Bitlocker, other file systems
Note: The file system cannot be resized, but you can move and clone them.
Supported Storage Devices
- Traditional hard disk drive, solid-state drives and SSHD etc.
- External hard drive, All Flash Drives, PC card and the Thumb Drives and other removable media.
- All the storage devices identify by Windows, such as RAID, etc
- Support MBR, GPT disk including 8TB+.
- Support UEFI/EFI boot.
You can learn how to use this software from its official website AOMEI Partition Resource.
In actual use, AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard proved equal or superior to other disk management utilities and quite a few premium ones, too.