With slowdowns, connectivity issues, strict data limits, all being part of our daily routines when we use the internet. It has become essential for us to be prepared well ahead and download a wealth of videos for offline use.
Now, you must be wondering how you can download videos to watch them offline? Well, don’t worry because we have got the perfect solution for you called Softorino Youtube Converter 2 (Softorino Youtube Converter to iTunes): It lets you download youtube videos in just a few seconds. To show you how easy it is to download videos, here is a step-by-step guide for you.
Downloading Videos Using SYC 2
- (Step 1)First and foremost, you need to download the Softorino Youtube Converter 2 from its website and then follow the installation wizard to install it on your computer (it works on both macOS and Windows).
- (Step 2) Launch the application and then connect your iPhone to your computer via a standard USB cable, or you can also connect wirelessly through the impressive Wi-Fi feature.
For the Wi-Fi feature to work, you need to turn on the “Enable Connectivity” button from the settings. Besides that, you also need to connect your iPhone at least once with a USB cable and tap on the “Trust the device” button.
- (Step 3)Now copy the URL link of the video that you want to download: the application will automatically grab the video from the clipboard and put it in the downloading queue. For the ease of the users, SYC 2 also has an in-app browser so that they can search for their favorite song without going outside the application.
- (Step 4)After you have copied your link, you need to select a few things before you hit the download button. First, you need to select the output format to video, then device to iPhone, and in the end, tap on the “Convert & Transfer to iPhone” button to transfer your file into the iPhone device.
- (Step 5)You will see a blue progress bar after hitting the “Convert & Transfer” button: this bar will keep you posted about the length and duration of the files you are converting to your iPhone. This usually takes about 30 seconds or sometimes less!
Once the file is transferred, you need to visit the library of your iPhone and find the video you just transferred using the SYC 2 application.
This is it: you have learned how to download videos on your iPhone to watch them offline.
Features of SYC 2
Here are some of the features of Softorino Youtube Converter 2 that you should know about before you actually start using this application:
- The software allows you to download Youtube videos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod without any hassle. Besides Youtube, you can download videos from 60 plus other sources such as Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and more.
- In addition to video format, you can download Mp3 videos and even ringtones to your iPhone device using SYC 2.
- The application has an in-app browser that lets the user browse for their favorite song without stepping outside the application.
- The wireless transfer feature of the application frees you from the cords, which is a huge advantage.
- With the Automatic Content Recognition feature, you don’t have to worry about syncing your data to iTunes because the application automatically transfers all the files to its native application. For instance, if you are downloading a ringtone, it will get transferred to the ringtone section of your iPhone settings.
There are plenty of ways through which you can download videos on your iPhone to watch them offline, but all of them contain spyware or adware. But when it comes to SYC 2 (Youtube Converter to iTunes), the interface is clean, simple to work with, and all you need is a click of a mouse to download your video. If you are still unsure about downloading videos using SYC 2, then we would suggest you install the software on your computer, get the 24-hour free trial it offers, and try the process for yourself to see how easy it is to download youtube videos on your iPhone using the Softorino Youtube Converter 2.