Best Third-Person Games – Are you looking for the Best Third-Person Games of 2021? Looking for good third-person games? Look no further, as we rank The Best games in the third person that you will certainly find worthy of your time. In the third person, the action is before you. The character you control can be seen in its entirety and you can see the entire surrounding area.
In a third-person game, you see your character over the shoulder, directing his movement from an outside point of view to his. The perspective allows players to have a complete view of the character’s environment and works particularly well for games in which stealth is a key element, as well as any game with escalation or platform.
So, check out our list of Best Third-Person Games below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best Third-Person Games below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best Third-Person Games Game Name Game Rank Game Rating Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 1st 9.5 out of 10 Resident Evil 4 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Red Dead Redemption 2 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Dead Space 4th 9.3 out of 10 Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 5th 9.2 out of 10 Tomb Raider 6th 9.2 out of 10 The Last of Us 7th 9.1 out of 10 DMC Devil May Cry: 8th 9.1 out of 10 Grand The ft Auto V 9th 9.0 out of 10 Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Third-Person Games – List
25 used from $21.95
- Play the most polished and complete version of the most awarded game of 2015 The Fuji 3: Wild Hunt. Now available with all expansions and additional content
- Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the year edition brings together the base game and all the additional content released to date
18 used from $12.99
- Legendary Visuals - Resident Evil 4 features a breathtaking visual style and effects.
- Behind the Camera View - The camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive and comfortable movement in this survival horror third-person shooter.
- Hordes of Enemies - Tackle creatures that defy the laws of nature, including horrific new creatures infested by a threat called Las Plagas.
- Advanced AI - Enemies are smarter than ever and will use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en masse.
13 used from $21.30
- Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland; The game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online Multiplayer experience
- Developer: Rock star Studios;ESRB Content: Blood and gore Intense violence|Nudity|Sexual content Strong language Use of drugs and alcohol; Genre: Action and Adventure
45 used from $4.46
- Fight with Weapons and Telekinesis
- Graphics, Effects, and Sound Increase the Horror
- True Zero-G Effects
- Dead Space for Xbox 360 is sure to please any action, adventure gamer looking for a bloody battle against deadly aliens
- Gameplay takes place on the USG Ishimura where the crew has been infected by an alien scourge
- Neutralize the attacking enemies by shearing off limbs with powerful weapons
This is one journey you will never forget. Guide two brothers on an epic fairy tale journey from a visionary Swedish film director in this new generation console edition, complete with Soundtrack & Artwork galleries and Director's playthrough with Commentary. Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons is a breathtaking tale of two siblings, desperate to save a father on the brink of death. They are left with only one option: set out on a journey to find and retrieve an elixir that can cure his terminal illness. Throughout their expedition they come to rely on one another to survive. One must be strong when the other is weak, one must be brave, when the other is fearful, supporting each other throughout their voyage. Key Features Master a unique control system to guide both brothers simultaneously across perilous lands. Journey through a unique mythical world, surviving the elements and solving puzzles. Winner of multiple Game of the Year Awards, including BAFTA Award for Game Innovation
24 used from $5.86
- 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; Whatever they can get their hands on
- Explore a brutal post pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation 4 system
- Delve into Ellie’s past in left ehind, the single player prequel chapter
- Eight new multiplayer maps in the abandoned and reclaimed territories packs
22 used from $7.99
- Experience the endlessly deep fast-paced combat and high quality production values of DmC running at a smooth 60fps with 1080p support across both next-gen consoles
- Enjoy all of the stylish action gameplay from the original game all previously released DLC including Vergil's Downfall plus brand new modes and content all in one polished package
- Throw down the gauntlet as Dante's twin brother Vergil against 60 waves of enemies in a challenging new Bloody Palace Mode
57 used from $11.25
- The biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created and now packed with layers of new detail
- Grand Theft Auto V blends storytelling and gameplay in new ways as players repeatedly jump in and out of the lives of the game's three lead characters, playing all sides of the game's interwoven story
- Grand Theft Auto V also comes with Grand Theft Auto online, the dynamic and ever evolving Grand Theft Auto universe for multiple players
42 used from $9.99
- Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition PS3
I hope you like our list of “Best Third-Person Games”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best Third-Person Games will be regularly updated as any new Third-Person Games is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.