Boom is an excellent addition if you are interested in television. With access to sports, live TV and catch up TV (via Boom Gold) you can easily be entertained for hours in front of your Kodi box!
The content is sorted into different categories making Boom really easy to use and navigate and also gives you the latest updates and highlights for some of the biggest sports events online. Boom is a simple and easy to use add-on that gives you access to a lot of information and ensures that you are always up to date with what is going on in the world of sports and entertainment.
What Is Boom Sports Addon
The Boom is one of the best Kodi add-ons are working. It is also a great alternative if you’re looking for in order to replace the Sportsdevil Kodi addon for your reasons. The best part of the Boom and add-on developers to update it so it works all the time.
Boom is a special Kodi sports additive that can be used to stream all kinds of sports events. It is a perfect alternative for users who want a perfect alternative to Sportsdevil addon. The addon has a simple interface to navigate and use. Follow the manual to learn how to install the Boom addon on Kodi 18.4 Leia and versions below.
Before we get started, please read:back to menu ↑
Protect yourself with a VPN
However, before I go into the detailed installation instructions, I would like to remind you to get a VPN. VPNs are extremely important when using Kodi because while Kodi itself is completely legitimate and above the board, many of the available addons with Kodi are more “grey.
It is very important to Kodi users. If you are streaming copyrighted content on Kodi, you’ll probably have to deal with DMCA notices for copyright infringement. In addition, you need your ISP to track your activities and slow down your speed, as was found with the help of the third-party Kodi add-ons for the streaming of unauthorized content. The best way to protect it is a Kodi VPN ensures that your online activities are anonymous. I strongly urge you to have a good Kodi VPN before streaming of free movies / TV shows / Sports.
How to Install BOOM Sports Addon on Kodi Steps
Now that you know what kind of Boom the Kodi Add-on, I’ll show you, step-by-step how to install this add-on on Kodi With. If you face any errors during the installation, the station with the Boom to add, please write it in the comment section below.
Note: The Boom with the Add-on is not working as of now. It gives the error ‘ We failed with error code -404.” I will update the answer soon if I can find it. In the meantime, take a look at how to install Mobdro and a “Kick-Off” to Kodi.
- Step 1: With the launch of the Kodi app on your PC and the Fire TV, FireStick.
- Step 2: Open “Settings” in the upper left-hand corner as highlighted in the image below.
- Step 3: Open the “File Manager” from the options menu.
- Step 4: Double-click on the “Add Source”
- Step 5: Tap on “None”
- Step 6: Now, add the repository URL as the source http://burrtv.tech/boom/repo/ then tap on the OK button.
- Step 7: Name of archive store name of your archive The Boom and then click on the OK button.
- Step 8: Just make sure that the information is correct, and then click on the OK button.
- Step 9: Go to the Kodi home screen, and then click on the “add-ons” followed by “Package Installer,” as shown in the figure below.
- Step 10: Open “install from zip file”
- Step 11: Click on the store a boom and wait for some period of time, so that it is properly installed. You will see a notification in the upper right-hand corner where the repository is installed.
- Step 12: Now go to “Install from File”
- Step 13: Will Open the “Boom Store” here.
Step 14: Will Open the “Boom” is an add-on that is listed in the middle of the three options.
Step 15: Click on “install” in the installation Boom of an Add-on on Kodi With. This can be done in the same way as for the PC, as well as the FireStick and Fire TV.
Step 16: Go back to the Kodi home screen, and then click Add-> Video Add-ons. You can see that the Boom is an Add-on here. Enjoy.back to menu ↑
Conclusion: Install BOOM Sports Addon on Kodi
Attention to KODI Users: Please read before going any further
Kodi add-ons/builds, to offer unlimited streaming of content, you will be in legal trouble if they get caught, streaming free of charge Movies / TV-shows / Sport. Kodi, users are advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good, Kodi. VPN) to hide your identity, and to bypass government control, geo-blocked content, and the ISP is throttling (which also helps in the buffering of free streaming).back to menu ↑
How to Install Boom on Kodi
Now that I’ve explained why you need a VPN, follow these simple instructions to download and install Boom on Kodi.
- Launch Kodi player and go to the System Settings (gear icon) > File Manager Click on Add Source > None.
- In the given text field on the screen, type http://subzero.srve.io/repo, and then click OK.
- In the name field, use something memorable like Boom and click on OK.
- Go back to the main home screen again.
- Click on System > Addons > Addon Browser
- Click on the Install from zip file > Boom. Select the repository name from the list and wait for the Addon Enabled notification to appear on your screen.
- Once the notification is received, select Install from Repository Click on BOOM! Repository.
- Select Video add-ons > BOOM! > Install.
- Once the installation is complete, you will receive a notification saying ‘Addon installed successfully’.
- How to change the passcode on Apple watch
- 10 Best Android Launcher of 2020
- How to add a guest mode for any android
- Microsoft’s Project xCloud could launch on Windows 10 anytime soon
- Facebook to launch a dedicated gaming app tomorrow
- How to use multiple Whatsapp accounts in one phone
- How To Change Facebook Themes With Chrome Extension
- How to uninstall a program completely
- How to install backtrack on android
Legal Disclaimer – Compsmag.com does not check the legality or the safety and security of all of the add-ons, apps, and services referred to on this site. Also, we do not promote, host, or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and encourage our readers to avoid it at all costs. The only mention of free streaming on this site is meant to be used, copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain.