In this tutorial, we learn How to Install IRON MAN on Kodi Krypton Addon. Iron Man is an enjoyable movie addon that you can install from Zero Tolerance repo on your Kodi. This add-on offers a wide range of different movie playlists. You can watch action movies, horror movies, comedy movies, and many other movies. Iron Man focuses entirely on movies for everyone and is worth watching.
Install iron Man Addon for Kodi: Wrap Up Steps
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ (check the spelling) and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type ZeroT & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select ZeroT
- Select repository.zt-x.0.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Zero Tolerance Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select iron Man (or anything else you prefer in the list)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Iron Man Kodi Addon is now installed and ready to use
- How to Install Uranus Addon on Kodi – Firestick Device
- How to Install Duck Shit Kodi Addon
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup Live Streaming Matches on Kodi
- How to Install Kryptikz ZT Kodi Build on Kodi Krypton
- How To Watch The Marvel Movies In Order
- How to Install Mobdro on Kodi
If you don’t understand the above steps then read out the full guide below How to Install IRON MAN Addon on Kodi
How to Install IRON MAN Addon on Kodi: Full Guide
Just a quick reminder, you need to allow the installation of unknown sources before installing a third-party add-on on Kodi. It is better that you check it once before continuing. Below you will find an option to allow installation from unknown sources Settings-> System Settings-> Add-ons.
If you are doing this for the first time, you must approve it by clicking the Yes button in the warning box. Now, when you are done with this, you can go for Iron Man Addon installation.
# 1. Click the settings icon on the Kodi home screen (left pane) and click it.
# 2. Look for the File Manager icon – the very last one in the settings panel.
# 3. Click on “Add source”
# 4. The Add File Source dialog box immediately appears and “None” is displayed on the screen. Click here.
# 5. A new window will appear on the screen asking you to enter the path or browse for the source file. Enter the URL in the URL field: http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ and click OK.
# 6. Again, you will be taken back to the Add Source dialog box, where the URL you entered will replace None. After that, you need to enter the name of the media source, so click on the text field below and enter Zero T in the text field and click OK. Double-check that you have entered all the details correctly and click OK again.
# 7. Now go back to the Kodi home screen. In the left pane, choose Add-on. Under the Add-on window, click the Package Installation icon (the open box).
# 8. On the next screen, choose the Install from zip file option to continue.
# 9. A list of folders from which to search will appear Zero T folder and open it.
# 10. After opening the Zero T folder, click repository.zt-5.0.zip and wait for the message that the installation was successful.
# 11. Once Zero Tolerance Repository installed message prompted on-screen, open “Install from Repository”.
# 12. A new window will pop up on the screen with a list of installed repositories in your Kodi app. You have to find the Zero Tolerance Repository and open it.
# 13. Open video add-ons> IRON MAN
# 14. The installation window will appear immediately. Click the Install button in the bottom right corner.
# 15. Now you will see the IRON MAN Add-on starts downloading. Once the download process is complete, IRON MAN Add-on installed message will appear in the top right corner of the screen. This ensures that the installation has been completed successfully and now you can use the IRON MAN Kodi Addon.back to menu ↑
How to Use the IRON MAN Kodi Add-on
- On the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons> Video Add-ons.
- Navigate to IRON MAN Addon.
- Clicking on this will take you to the next window with the Open option. Click here.
- It will launch the IRON MAN add-on and you will find several options for SuperHero movies, IMDB top 250 movies, Movies by Years, etc. on the right panel.
- Choose the one you want to view. Lean back. Grab a pack of popcorn. To enjoy.
Note: Make sure not to violate copyrights. These add-ons should be used to view the content available in the public domain. If you are caught viewing copyrighted content, you may face legal trouble.back to menu ↑
Iron Man does not install on Kodi
Sometimes it can happen that the IRON MAN Kodi Addon cannot be installed on your device. No need to worry as it can be completely resolved.
- Before installing again, you just need to look at your network. Sometimes a weak or unstable network can cause incomplete installation files to be downloaded.
- Another method is to check whether you have entered the correct repo URL or not. If you find an error there, correct it immediately in the path field and reinstall the add-on following the steps above.
- If you can’t detect such errors, try cleaning up the temporary files and cache files. This would make the app fresh as it was when it was first installed.
- Occasionally, a failed build can also cause installation errors. This could be due to missing or incomplete downloaded files. However, if the error persists, install a fresh copy of the add-on.
Legal Notice – We Compsmag.com are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. We do not check the legality or the safety and security of all of the add-ons, apps, and services referred to on this site. Also, we do not promote, host, or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and encourage our readers to avoid it at all costs. The only mention of free streaming on this site is meant to be used for copyright-free content in the Public domain.
This Addon is not associated with kodi.tv and is a third-party Kodi Addon. Do not ask questions about this Addon on the official Kodi forum (forum.kodi.tv). If you are having problems installing Kick Off Addon on Kodi, please feel free to contact us via our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/compsmag
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up unintentionally receiving streaming content from an illegal source? It’s not always easy to tell the difference between a legitimate and an illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here’s how to get your VPN protection in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE.
Step 2: Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
Step 3: Click on the Power icon to connect a VPN server. That will be all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.