How To install Kali Linux on Android
STEP 1: (Rooting The Android Device)
Root your Android machine with the given tutorial. (Refer Here)
STEP 2: (Installing Busybox)
STEP 3: Set up Linux Deploy
- First of all download and install the Linux Deploy App on your Android device from Google Play Store.
- Now After downloading and installing it launch the app on your device and there tap on the download button.
- Now there tap on Distribution option and change it to Kali Linux instead of Linux.
- Now scroll up and click on the Install button at the top of the re.
- Now wait for the download to finish, it requires time depending upon your internet speed.
- Now download and install VNC Viewer App on your Android from the Play Store.
- Now launch the VNC Viewer App and fill up the settings as displayed in the screenshot below.
- Now click on Connect button the re.