Hey guys, today we’re gonna talk about Mobdro Kodi Addon. Mobdro is popular and one of the best Kodi addons to watch live TV channels.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and it is not supported by the Kodi Team so don’t try to post any questions regarding this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
What Is Mobdro?
Free video streaming software
Mobdro is an app for Android smartphones and tablets where you can watch different video streams. This multimedia app collects video content from the entire Internet and makes it available on your device in a single program. It also does this for free, with content from TV channels to documentaries, movies, and sports.
Easy access to free online content
When considering video streaming platforms, people often think of YouTube, Netflix, and similar apps. Mobdro offers a slightly different service – there are no on-demand videos. What it does is find free online content and collect it in one place. Then you can access it through the app.
There are two types of content you can view through Mobdro – millions of videos. The first is from free sources of stream hosting services, and the second is from TV channels, which are also abundant.
In addition, you can find sports, news, podcasts, and more. What distinguishes Mobdro from similar services is its ability to stream live events as well.
Mobdro works in the same way as other streaming sites when it comes to quality. To get HQ-streaming, you need an uninterrupted connection, either via WiFi or high-speed data.
If you have a slow connection, you can adjust the quality of the streaming to enjoy the content without buffering. You can also download videos and watch them offline.
The UI within the Mobdro app is quite simple and to the point. So even those who are not familiar with streaming services will find it easy to use.
The design of the app is similar to what you would find on YouTube or other streaming services. You can find the recently viewed content in the main menu, which is accessible at the touch of a button. You can also visit the categories and find the topics that interest you.
The only drawback is the number of ads in the free version, which undermines the slimness of the interface.
Is Mobdro Stream Live TV?
Mobdro also streams live TV, and you can find the program of your choice through the channel lists.
However, the convenience doesn’t extend beyond channel selection. You can choose the category, but not certain titles. What’s more, the content in each category continues to play, even if you’re not in the app itself, as happens on TV. So, when you open a category, it shows you what’s currently on the screen.
The app makes it possible to play and pause videos, but there is no way to change the time of the videos.back to menu ↑
How to Install Mobdro
Turn on the “Unknown sources” by heading to Settings > System – > Add-> Unknown sources.
- Go to Settings, and then open the “File Manager”
- Open The “Add Source”
- Replace “None” with the CerebroTV repo-URL – http://repo.cerebrotv.co.uk/
- Type in “Cerebro” in the name field, and then click the OK button.
- After adding the Source, go back to the home page of Kodi devs.
- Click on Add-ons in the left sidebar, and then “Package Installer” in the upper left-hand corner.
- Launch the “Install from Zip File”
- Now, open the “Cerebro” here.
- Click on “install cerebro repo.zip
- Wait for the Cerebro-screen TV, a repo to install it. As soon as you get the notification in the top right, then open the “Install from File”
- Open The “CerebroTVRepo”
- Now open the “Video add-ons” and then click on the “Cerebro IPTV.”
- Click on “install.”
back to menu ↑
How to use Mobdro
Now that you have installed the Cerebro IPTV, you can use the Mobdro in the Cerebro IPTV add-on.
- Go to the Kodi home page and click on the “Add-ons”
- Move your mouse over the “Video add-ons” and then click on the “Cerebro IPTV.”
- Open the “Cerebro IPTV (Mobdro & Extract India”
- Open The “Mobdro”
- To explore all of the available Mobdro channels, Sports, Movies, TV shows, News, and much more.
back to menu ↑
Mobdro is Not Working on Kodi
If Mobdro does not work on Kodi, refer to the steps outlined above for installation. If you have installed it somewhere else, please go through the guide to install the Cerebro IPTV for the use of Mobdro on Kodi. If you follow the same steps as above-mentioned, and the Mobdro does not work, you can always write your problem in the comments section below.back to menu ↑
Video: How to Install Mobdro Kodi Addon
How to Install Mobdro Kodi Addon:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on Open Package type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Kodil
- Select repository.kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for Kodil Repo Add-on enabled notification
- Tap on Install from Repository
- Click on Kodil Repo
- Select Video Addons
- Select Mobdro
- Click on Install
- Wait for Mobdro Add-on enabled notification
- Mobdro is now installed and ready to use.