How do you unlock the pattern lock on Android phones? I forgot pattern lock and now I don’t know how to unlock pattern lock. Recently I have seen many questions and feedback from people who would like to know how to open an Android phone pattern without a password. Don’t worry if you are one of them. I’m going to give an idea about unlocking the pattern lock of Android phones without resetting the factory settings. There are many ways to know how to unlock the Android phone pattern. Release yourself in these 6 important ways to unlock your Android phone pattern.
Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock with Ease
Knows how to unlock pattern lock with Android screen lock removal
If you want to unlock some kind of password, pattern, pin or fingerprint on an Android phone, simply get the da.fone – Unlock (for Android). It is an excellent and advanced application that allows you to open the lock screen on the device without deleting content or causing damage. Follow these steps to know how to unlock the Android phone pattern.
da.fone – Unlock (for Android)
Unlock 4 types of Android screen lock without losing data
- It helps unlock 4 types of screen locks – PIN, pattern, password, and fingerprints
- Only unlock the screen lock, there is no data loss at all
- Everyone can use it, you do not need any technical knowledge
- It works for Galaxy Note / Tab / S series, and Lg series and etc.
It is available for Windows, Linux, etc.
Procedure to unlock with da.fone
- Install Da.fone. Start pattern unlocking by starting it. Select the ‘unlock’ option on the home screen.
2. Now connect your Android phone to the system. Click on the ‘Start’ option after it has been detected.
3. Then put the tour phone in the “Download” mode. You can do this by switching it off and at the same time pressing the on / off, home and volume down button. Then press and hold the Volume Up key until it enters the download mode displayed on the phone.
4. da.fone application software automatically detects the download mode on the device.
5. Stay back and relax while the recovery package is being downloaded and the necessary compilation is being performed to unlock the Android phone.
6. A message appears when the compilation is complete. Then unplug your phone and start using it without code for the lock pattern.back to menu ↑
Unlock Android phone pattern lock with Android device manager
In addition to dr.fone, there are plenty of options to know how to unlock the Android pattern lock. Note that these options are not as secure from the use of da.fone. For example, you can use an Android device manager for the same. You can use it to call an external device, change the lock, locate and delete the content. Here is the procedure for unlocking the pattern lock of an Android device.
- Visit the Android device manager and log in with your login details
- The list of connected devices with your account is displayed
- Select the device you want to unlock and you will get the options: lock, call or delete.
- Press the ‘lock’ to change the pattern lock for your device
5. Enter a new pattern for the device and request an optional recovery message
6. Make these changes, close the window, and change the pattern lock on your device
Unlock the Android phone pattern in safe mode
It is an effective and simple method of knowing how to unlock the Android phone pattern. However, this option only works for third-party apps, i.e., installed apps, screen lock apps. It may not work if you use the native lock function. Start your phone in safe mode and you can get past the lock pattern without locking. Follow the steps below to achieve this.
- Get the power menu options by pressing the power button
- Then tap on the ‘Disable’ option and keep it pressed for a while
- It is then displayed that you open a message to “restart” to agree to this in safe mode
4.When the device restarts in safe mode, all third-party screen locks are automatically disabled
5. Next, go to Settings, Apps and you can also delete third-party apps. This way you can know how to unlock pattern lock for apps.
Unlock the pattern with the “Forgot pattern” function
If your device is Android version 4.4 or older, you can be helped by the “Forgot pattern” option to unlock the pattern. You do not need another device or additional tool to perform this task. Know how to unlock the Android phone pattern in the following steps.
- Please enter incorrectly 5 times to get the screen below
back to menu ↑
2. Tap the “Forgot pattern” function at the bottom of the screen
3. Select the option to unlock the phone pattern with Google login information
4. Sign in with the correct Google profile information associated with your device
5. Then set your device with a new pattern and confirm. This allows you to apply and use a new pattern
Use Samsung Find My Mobile function unlock Samsung Android lock screen pattern
Samsung has developed a function similar to Android to find a device and implement various options on it. This Samsung Find My Mobile function can be used to change the lock, locate it, delete its contents and also perform other tasks. However, this only applies to Samsung Android devices. Know how to unlock Samsung patterns with this feature in the following steps.
- Visit Samsung Find my cellphone site and log in with your data
- Choose your device model in the left pane and it defines the location by default
- In addition, you also have access to other services, click with the left mouse button on “Unlock my device” to continue
- You will then get the “unlock” option. Click and start unlocking the lock pattern
- You will receive a notification on your Samsung device after the pattern is unlocked
This entire guide will help you learn all the tips and tricks about unlocking your Android phone.
To find this function, first, enter an incorrect pattern or PIN code five times on the lock screen. A “Pattern forgotten”, “PIN forgotten” or “Password forgot” button will appear. Tap it. You will be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google Account associated with your Android device.
Yeah, it’s legal to unlock phones. More importantly, the FCC has prescribed that all carriers must unlock phones for their consumers free of charge if a consumer so desires. That said, you need to know if your phone is eligible to be unlocked. The FCC does not give you a license to cheat on the carriers…