Description of Articles for iPhone Review
Article is a nice Wikipedia reader for your iPhone and iPod touch.
Simply enter a search term and let the article find the Wikipedia entry you are looking for. Use the built-in map feature to find interesting places and historical events around your current location or anywhere else in the world. Or just shake your device and let article find an entry for you. Select interesting entries that you would like to read later and locate the text in the currently opened document.
– Winner of the Apple Design Award 2010
– App of the week in the US, Germany, UK and many other countries
– Best Reference App at The Best App Ever Awards 2010 and 2011
– O & # 39; Reilly App Smackdown: Best app for Wikipedia
"Wikipedia is free on the web, or why spend a few bucks to put it in an app? The answer is an interface, with a native app you can do far more, much easier, than with a web page." – Rene Ritchie, iMore
"There are a number of dedicated Wikipedia iPhone apps, and there are several that I like, but I like articles best. It's fast, it looks great (including formatting articles), and it has a very clever MobileSafari -inspired user interface. " – John Gruber, daring fireball
– Tap twice on the article to display the chapter index control.
– Tap the status bar to scroll back to the search bar.
– Adjust the article view to increase or decrease the text size.
– Tap and hold a link to open an article on a new page.
– Shake your device to open a random article.
– Tap and hold the text to copy and paste the article content.
– Tap and hold links and pictures to see more actions.
– Tap and hold the toolbar to customize all objects.
– Drag the article view down to lock or unlock the current screen orientation.
‘I hope you like the Review of Articles for iPhone for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’