Best Hidden Features of Your iPhone 6s Earpods – As you already know that your EarPods have a built-in microphone that can be used to make and receive phone calls. However, they also add other features that allow you to manage your calls. The earbuds that came with your iPhone (and many third-party earphones) have an Up and Down Volume button and an extra button in between. These ear pods can also be connected to Mac to control the iTunes and QuickTime player. If connected to iPod they can also be used for sound over by just holding the center button that tells you the name as well artist of the song. Today we’re here with a list of some best hidden features of your iPhone 6s Earpods.
Hidden Features Of Your iPhone 6s Earpods – List
1. When you’re listening to music, toggle pause or play by tapping the center button once.
2. To fast-forward a song, tap the center button twice and long-press on the second tap.
3. To skip a song, double tap.
4. To rewind a song, tap 3 times and long-press on the third tap.
5. Back to the previous song, triple tap.
6. If you’re on the phone and you get a new call, tap the center button once to switch calls. To end that new call, hold the center button down for 2 seconds.
7. To ignore an incoming call, long-press the center button. You’ll hear two beeps to confirm that the caller was sent to voice mail.
8. If you have an incoming call, tap the center button once to answer. Tap again to hang up.
9. You can achieve super steady shots by using your headphones as a shutter release. Tap the volume-up button to capture a photo.
10. To start Siri press the center button for 2 seconds.
So above is all about Top 10 best-hidden features of your iPhone 6s Earpods. Hope you like it so please don’t forget to share this post with others.