Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about An Overview of Apple’s January 2021 iPhone Event. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: An Overview of Apple’s January 2021 iPhone Event
Apple held its annual iPhone hardware event in Cupertino this morning. Those who followed the rumor mill saw no surprises from Tim Cook and his company, but here’s a rundown of the major announcements.back to menu ↑
After several months of developer testing, iOS 7 will be released to the public on Wednesday, September 18 features a completely new design and the following improvements:
- Control center: gives users quick access to common settings and functions such as volume, playback controls, screen brightness and a flashlight feature.
- Notification Center: Improved area that provides users with an overview of their calendar, events and application alerts.
- Better Multitasking: A new card-like interface (similar to Palm’s ill-fated WebOS) that gives users full-pane previews of running apps and allows them to blast apps.
- iTunes Radio: a new Pandora-style streaming music service that will be free with ads for all users; an ad-free experience is available to subscribers to Apple’s $ 25 a year iTunes Match service.
- Photos: A brand new photo browsing app with built-in editing and new ways to manage large image libraries
- AirDrop: A point-to-point local sharing technology that allows users to quickly send images and files to nearby iDevices.
- Improved Siri: A new male voice option, better sources for questions such as Bing, Wikipedia and Twitter.
- App Store Discovery: Finding Apps Easier With New ‘Popular Near Me’ feature and a new curated Kids category with family-friendly apps.
For more information about the many additional minor features, check out Apple’s iOS 7 page.
Note that early on during the keynote, Apple said it is well on track to ship its 700 millionth iOS device in late September.back to menu ↑
iWork & iLife
Apples mobile editions of iWork (Pages, Numbers and Keynote) and iLife (iPhoto and iMovie) have long been the best-selling apps on the company’s app store. Even at current prices of $ 9.99 each for the iWork Apps and $ 4.99 each for iLife, CEO Tim Cook says that “almost all [Apple’s] customers want these apps. “
As a treat for new customers, the company has decided to make the apps free. All buyers of new iOS devices (including any new iPad, iPhone, or 5th generation iPod touch) will receive all five apps for free. They can be claimed the first time a user launches the App Store on their device.
The company’s popular music app, GarageBand, is notably absent from this promotion, but Apple no doubt hopes that the inclusion of iWork will deter some users from switching to Microsoft Office-based solutions.back to menu ↑
Apple’s Phil Schiller took the stage this morning telling the audience:
When we introduced a new iPhone in the past, we lowered the price of the old iPhone. This year we are not going to do that. This year we are going to replace the iPhone 5 with not one, but two new designs.
The first of these new designs is the highly anticipated “iPhone 5c,” a lower-cost product designed to help Apple compete in low-end and emerging markets. The company invoices the phone as “more fun, more colorful” and its polycarbonate plastic housing is available in green, yellow, blue, red and white.
To keep costs down, the iPhone 5c is more about style than power, although the phone introduces a few new ones features:
- A6 processor (same as the current generation iPhone 5)
- Slightly larger battery
- 4-inch Retina display
- 8 megapixel camera with f / 2.4 aperture and five-element lens
- 1080p HD video recording
- Single LED flash
- FaceTime HD 720p front camera
- FaceTime audio calls
- Worldwide LTE support
- 802.11a / b / g / n WiFi at 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Bluetooth 4.0
For more information, see the full specifications of the iPhone 5c.
Even with cheaper components, the iPhone 5c costs a little more than many expected. The phone is offered in 16 and 32 GB configurations for $ 99 and $ 199, respectively, with a two-year contract. While the value of the carrier subsidy is not yet known, these prices will likely make the 16 GB 5c $ 400 to $ 500 phone without contract.
The iPhone 5c is available for pre-order on Friday, September 13, and will launch a week later, on Friday, September 20, in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, and the UK. Availability will expand to 100 countries and more than 270 carriers by the end of the year.back to menu ↑
Apple’s new flagship iPhone 5s is made of “high quality aluminum with beveled edges” and is available in silver, gold and space gray. While almost identical in dimensions to the iPhone 5, it is features major improvements under the hood, including:
- A7 Processor: A 64-bit chip with more than 1 billion transistors
- M7 Motion Coprocessor: a separate chip that works with the A7 to track users’ movements. It provides apps with contextually relevant information about what a user is doing and opens up new possibilities for fitness, GPS and motion tracking applications.
- Touch ID: a new security feature which combines a fingerprint sensor (in the home button) with secure hardware storage and software functionality. Users can use their phone to unlock with a finger swipe and to use fingerprints to allow certain actions, such as purchases from the iTunes Store.
- 4-inch Retina display (same as the iPhone 5).
- New 8 megapixel camera with an aperture of f / 2.2.
- Dual LED “True Tone” Flash: Combines a cool and warm colored flash to automatically balance colors for the best lighting.
- New 120fps slow-motion recording mode (at 720p).
- New burst Camera Fashion: lasts up up to ten images per second and automatically selects the best images based on sharpness and lighting.
- Same or better battery life compared to iPhone 5.
This new and improved features combine to provide more than twice the performance of the iPhone 5. Apple also said iOS 7 has been updated to take advantage of the new 64-bit A7 CPU, and developers can easily update their apps to 64-bit with a new version of Xcode. Like modern desktop operating systems, the iOS 7 on the iPhone 5s will also be fully compatible with older 32-bit applications.
Full details are available on Apple’s iPhone 5s website.
The iPhone 5s will launch on September 20 in 16, 32, and 64 GB configurations for $ 199, $ 299, and $ 399 respectively on a two-year contract.
Readers should note that there is no current pre-order date for the iPhone 5s. Apple’s website states that customers use the phone in-store or online from 20 September. That means users can use the phone on day one will be forced to wait in long lines at Apple Stores and other outlets.
The reason for Apple’s iPhone 5s launch plans is unclear at this point. Supply restrictions may have forced the company to reserve all initial units for in-store sale. It is also possible that, in the face of declining market share and consumer excitement, the company is trying to create artificial buzz by forcing long queues and week-long campouts at its retail locations.back to menu ↑
Starting with the launch of the new iPhones later this month, the iPhone 5 will no longer be available (although users can grab the existing stock at a discount from some retailers).
Surprisingly, the iPhone 4S, first launched in January 2021, will still be available as Apple’s “free” option (with a two-year contract). It will be available exclusively in an 8 GB configuration, and it will keep the company’s 30-pin connector alive. We had hoped Apple would make the iPhone 5 its new free option, bringing the company across the iOS line-up could move to the Lightning connector, but it looks like 30-pin will stay here for at least another year.back to menu ↑
An Overview of Apple’s January 2021 iPhone Event: benefits
- The An Overview of Apple’s January 2021 iPhone Event tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the An Overview of Apple’s January 2021 iPhone Event guide is free.
Tutorial summary of An Overview of Apple’s January 2021 iPhone Event
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide An Overview of Apple’s January 2021 iPhone Event. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the An Overview of Apple’s January 2021 iPhone Event, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “An Overview of Apple’s January 2021 iPhone Event”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide An Overview of Apple’s January 2021 iPhone Event, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.