Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about Bluetooth Keeps Turning OFF In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: Bluetooth Keeps Turning OFF In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
If you own the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, you may think it is phone is fantastic. You are not wrong, but a common problem is the Bluetooth. Most of these issues are normally fixed through the firmware update but that doesn’t always work which can be annoying.
Does not matter what phone you have, you must always keep it up to date. Before following these steps, you should try your phone with another device via Bluetooth and try rebooting both devices. If you’ve tried these two methods, keep reading.
We have a list of easy instructions on how to reconnect your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus to Bluetooth.
- Start by setting your Wi-Fi to Mobile data, this is because the wireless signal can affect your Bluetooth.
- You can also try to delete the Bluetooth pairs from the settings menu. If you delete the settings, you may be able to get a stable connection. You can do this by going to the Bluetooth settings, deleting the pairing and then running another test.
- Finally, try to pause all apps that connect to Bluetooth. You only want to connect to the device you want to connect.
Hopefully one of the steps above helped fix the problem but if it doesn’t then don’t worry. The next steps on how to restore your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Bluetooth connectivity are through the cache memory of the phone. This is actually recommended by Samsung.back to menu ↑
To clear the Bluetooth cache on your Galaxy device
- Start by going to the settings menu
- Now find the application manager and open it
- Swipe left on the screen
- Go to Bluetooth options
- Tap clear cache button
- You now want to delete the data
- Finally start it phone
This would be the best step to clear the Bluetooth cache but if it doesn’t work then you can wipe the cache partition by doing the following:
- Start by turning on your Samsung
- Now simultaneously hold the Home, Volume up and power button.
- You want it then buttons when your S9 logo appears
- Then navigate to wipe cache partition using volume buttons.
- When you find wipe cache partition, confirm it by using the power button
- Finally, reboot the device using the keys above
Retry the Bluetooth connection while your Galaxy S9 reboots. This time it should work!
Bluetooth Keeps Turning OFF In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: benefits
- The Bluetooth Keeps Turning OFF In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Bluetooth Keeps Turning OFF In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus guide is free.
Tutorial summary of Bluetooth Keeps Turning OFF In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide Bluetooth Keeps Turning OFF In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Bluetooth Keeps Turning OFF In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Bluetooth Keeps Turning OFF In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide Bluetooth Keeps Turning OFF In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.