Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about Can Sprint Wipe My iPhone Remotely. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: Can Sprint Wipe My iPhone Remotely
Your phone lost and stolen is no small problem as there is always the risk of it falling into the wrong hands with your precious files intact. As if losing a device that costs hundreds of dollars isn’t enough on its own, the fact that all your files and contacts are accessible to a complete stranger makes this worse. Fortunately, there are ways to remotely wipe your device and to better protect it in the event of such horrible events. Stay with us to find out more about this.back to menu ↑
The Sprint sweep method
Sprint has iPhone apps and an exclusive subscription program that can help you recover after such an event, but there is a way to get your phone clean?back to menu ↑
Safe and found
This Sprint-made app is the only known solution regarding both Sprint and the remote wipe of its phone memory. It is an app meant for families that work on both iPhones and iPads. The app has the ability to locate your family’s devices, lock them, wipe their contents, and comes with an SOS button to send alerts to your family.
As usual with these apps, you must have them on your phone at the time of his disappearance. Otherwise, you’re in trouble unless you’re a Sprint Complete or Sprint Total Equipment Protection (TEP) customer, which we’ll get to later.back to menu ↑
The native method
Apple’s own app, “Find My iPhone,” is the most popular way to find your phone from a distance. You can go to https://icloud.com/find or use the same app on another Apple device. Here is how to do this from another Apple device:
- Of the Home screen (or the “Extras” folder), select “Find iPhone.”
- You must type your Apple ID and password. Continue by tapping on ‘Log in’.
- When the system asks if you need to confirm that the app can make changes, tap ‘Allow’. Wait while the app searches for nearby Apple devices.
- Find your device and choose it by tapping on it.
- Continue by going to ‘Actions’.
- Select “Erase iPhone.”
- Go through the warning message one last time and tap “Erase iPhone” to confirm your decision.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password again, then tap the Erase button. This will delete all settings and files so your data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Protection methods other than erasing Phone
If the native app works
If your “Find My iPhone” app is enabled and your phone is enabled, there are alternatives phone wipe, as you can also try the following:
- See if your device is really close to you; for example in your home. Playing a sound with this app makes it easy.
- Try the “Lost Mode” feature. This way you can lock the device with a passcode. A message is also displayed with a phone number on the lock screen of the lost device. You can also do it phone’s location, but this is not always recommended depending on your location. Payments cannot be processed while “Lost Mode” is enabled.
- With “Family Sharing” a family member can help with the search. By logging in to iCloud with their ID, they are all set.
- Try to make a claim for a device that was stolen or lost if your iPhone was previously covered by the “AppleCare + with Theft and Loss” protection plan
What if the app is not working?
You can’t track or locate your iPhone if the app isn’t working, but you can try something else like:
- Changing the ID. Your Apple ID is connected to most Apple applications. If you manage to change it first, only you will get access to your phone’s data.
- Change as many passwords as possible. Do not forget that you can edit the password of other applications, such as that for your email client. Doing this quickly enough will drastically reduce the chances of the thief gaining access to your private correspondence.
- Reporting the phone. You can also report the theft of the device to the local police. Make sure to remember the iPhone serial number as it will prompt you for it.
Dealing with loss
As a Sprint customer using their apps or as a “Find My iPhone” user, things might get easier. If not, report the device as stolen as soon as possible and hope for the best. Sprint’s strong point is apps that make facing the aftermath more bearable, so make sure to install them after purchasing a new device. Other than that, it always helps to be more careful.
Are you ever on your phone? If so, what was the first thing you did when you realized it had happened * you are your phone Do you have any suggestions that could help other readers? Share your tips and experiences in the comments below.back to menu ↑
Tutorial summary of Can Sprint Wipe My iPhone Remotely
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide Can Sprint Wipe My iPhone Remotely. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Can Sprint Wipe My iPhone Remotely, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Can Sprint Wipe My iPhone Remotely”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide Can Sprint Wipe My iPhone Remotely, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.