Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Slow Wi Fi Issues. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Slow Wi Fi Issues
Have you recently bought a Galaxy Note 8 and found that you have had some slow Wi-Fi issues? Unfortunately, this is an issue that a number of Galaxy Note 8 owners have been complaining about. In this guide We are trying to investigate why these wifi problems occur and offer some of them tips to have it fixed. Hopefully, by the time you’ve read this, you won’t have to worry about your slow WiFi anymore as it should be fixed.
Having a slow Wi-Fi connection can slow down all apps and games. It can make it difficult for apps like Facebook or Whatsapp to load the content you receive. It can also slow down AI assistants like Google Now to efficiently answer your spoken questions. If you are experiencing slow Wi-Fi issues, we highly recommend that you check out the possible solutions we have listed below.
How to Galaxy Note 8 slow Wi-Fi issues:
- Give the Galaxy Note 8 a factory reset
- Forget your Wi-Fi network and re-enter Wi-Fi information
- Reset your internet router
- On your phone, switch from DHCP to Static connection when connecting to your network
- Switch your DNS to Google’s addresses on the Note 8
- Make changes to your router’s bandwidth settings
- Move your router’s broadcast channel to a less crowded channel
- Change the router’s security settings
- Upgrade to a higher speed package by contacting your ISP
Hopefully, one of these solutions above can be used to fix the Wi-Fi problems you currently have with your Galaxy Note 8. If you are still having problems with your Wi-Fi, we recommend that you wipe the cache partition. This is known to fix the past wifi issues on other devices.
Learn how to reset the cache partition by reading the information below. Or click here for more information how to clear Galaxy Note 8 phone cache.
How to fix slow wifi on Note 8:
- Make sure the Note 8 is turned off
- Once turned off, press and hold the power button up and the home button all together
- The Galaxy Note 8 vibrates and boots up in recovery mode
- Navigate to the “wipe cache partition” and select it
- The process is in progress. Finally, you can select “reboot system now” to reboot into normal boot mode.
back to menu ↑
Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Slow Wi Fi Issues: benefits
- The Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Slow Wi Fi Issues tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Slow Wi Fi Issues guide is free.
Tutorial summary of Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Slow Wi Fi Issues
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Slow Wi Fi Issues. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Slow Wi Fi Issues, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Slow Wi Fi Issues”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Slow Wi Fi Issues, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.