Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Won’t Receive Text Messages (Solution). So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Won’t Receive Text Messages (Solution)
In a busy world, texting is the best way to answer your recipient needs, or vice versa. But if your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus can’t receive one, chaos ensues. That’s where we’ll draw the line.
Many Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus users have stated that they cannot receive SMS or text messages from users using smartphones that are not manufactured by Samsung. The thing is, it’s not such a serious situation. There’s only one thing in your Messages app’s settings that prevents it from receiving one. In this guide, we’ll tackle it.
Transition from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy S9
The release of the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus has two forms. The first is that the phones cannot receive text messages from an iPhone and cannot send text messages in the form of an iMessage to different smartphone models such as the Blackberry, Android or Windows. Users speculated that they have experienced this problem on first use or when activating the iMessage on their phones and then transfer their old SIM card to their current Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, forgetting to turn off the iMessage feature.
The sad thing is that no matter how many text messages an iOS user sends you, or even if he has the best signal in his area, your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus will not receive messages from him / her. To fix this problem proceed with the steps listed below.back to menu ↑
Steps in how to fix Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus cannot receive messages
- Open the SIM card tray on your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus and carefully insert the SIM card
- Sync your phone to a mobile data connection
- Navigate to the Settings app then go to the Messages option
- Once inside, press OFF button next to the iMessage option and you’re done!
If you happen to have done the steps above and your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus is not responding to it, then it just means that your smartphone is not authentic and you need to access the internet and browse this link: Unsubscribe iMessage, to iMessage to deactivate feature. After opening the webpage, just proceed with the steps below:
- Go to the bottom part of the screen and press the option “Don’t have your iPhone anymore”
- Enter your current one mobile number under the previous option
- Enter the key in your number and the region you live in
- Press “SEND CODE” on the same page. A code will be sent to your number
- Enter the code in the text field that says “Enter the confirmation code”
- Wait for the process to complete and you are all set!
After performing the steps above, your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus can send and receive text messages from other smartphone users, be it iOS, Windows, Android or Blackberry users, easily and smoothly.
Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Won’t Receive Text Messages (Solution): benefits
- The Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Won’t Receive Text Messages (Solution) tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Won’t Receive Text Messages (Solution) guide is free.
Tutorial summary of Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Won’t Receive Text Messages (Solution)
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Won’t Receive Text Messages (Solution). In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Won’t Receive Text Messages (Solution), then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Won’t Receive Text Messages (Solution)”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Won’t Receive Text Messages (Solution), then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.