Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Galaxy J5. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Galaxy J5
For those who own a Samsung Galaxy J5, you may want to know how to change clock style on Galaxy J5 lock screen. The good news is that you can change the clock style in several ways. Since the Galaxy J5’s lock screen is the first thing you see on the smartphone, you can edit the clock style on the lock screen to make the Galaxy J5 more usable. You can also change the lock screen wallpaper of the Galaxy J5. If you go to the settings section and scroll to the ‘lock screen’ you will see a list of several features you can add to the lock screen of Galaxy J5.
- Dual Clock – shows both home and current time zones when traveling
- Clock Size – makes it easier to see by making it bigger or smaller
- Show the date – self-explanatory, if you want the date to be displayed keep this checked
- Camera Shortcut – allows you to immediately unlock to it camera
- Owner Information – Allows users to add Twitter handles or other information to the lock screen
- Unlock Effect – This changes the whole look and feel of the unlock effect and animation. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Information – Allows you to add or remove weather and pedometer information from the lock screen.
How to change Galaxy J5 Lock screen Wallpaper As with the Galaxy S6 Edge, the process is similar to changing the Galaxy J5 wallpaper. All you need to do is put a blank space on it Home screen. This will bring up edit mode where you can add widgets, change home screen settings and also change wallpaper. Select “Wallpaper” and then select “Lock screen”. By default, the Samsung Galaxy J5 has several lock screen background options, but you can always select “more images” and choose from any image you’ve taken on your Galaxy J5. . Once you find the picture you want, click Set Wallpaper button.
How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Galaxy J5: benefits
- The How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Galaxy J5 tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Galaxy J5 guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Galaxy J5
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Galaxy J5. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Galaxy J5, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Galaxy J5”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Galaxy J5, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.