Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Add Earrings to your Bitmoji. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Add Earrings to your Bitmoji
We all know and love emoji and always use them. Small images that can convey in a small image which would cost several words or even phrases to do something else. But what about Bitmoji? Have you used them? Do you know how to adjust them? This tutorial Will show you how to use, add earrings and generally customize your Bitmoji.
Bitmojis were invented by a small company that was quickly bought by Snap Inc., the folks behind Snapchat. The intention was to allow users to create small graphic avatars that combined emoji with cartoons so that you can express yourself in a different way.
You create your own Bitmoji through the dedicated app. You can then link it to your social media accounts on Snapchat, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Gmail, Slack and iMessage among others. You can also copy and paste it on those platforms that don’t play well with Bitmoji.
Create your Bitmoji
To build your own Bitmoji, you must first create an account. Once done, you will have access to all the tools needed to create your cartoon avatar. Institution up takes seconds. You can create a new account or log in with your Snapchat account. Either way, you will then see a regular screen with a female and male character. Select the one you want to identify to create your Bitmoji.
You have the option to upload a selfie and turn it into a Bitmoji, or you can take your own. If you create your own style, you can use the standard Bitmoji style or a Bitstrips style. The latter is slightly more lifelike and offers more customization features than standard Bitmoji, but you can use any version you want.
The Bitmoji creation process is something like this:
- Select a male or female avatar.
- Select a face shape and hairstyle from the options.
- Select Save and choose outfit when you’re done.
- Choose an outfit from the range.
- Select the check mark in the top right corner when you are satisfied.
Once completed, you can link Bitmoji to your favorite social media app and use it with chat. You must enable the Bitmoji keyboard for apps that are not fully compatible, however.
On the iPhone:
- Select Settings, General, Keyboard and keyboards.
- Select Add New Keyboard and select Bitmoji.
- Turn on Allow full access.
- Select Settings and Language & input.
- Select Current Keyboards and Keyboards.
- Enable the Bitmoji keyboard and Gboard if not already enabled.
- Select Gboard as default.
Customize your Bitmojiback to menu ↑
Once created, as long as you have selected Bitstrips instead of standard Bitmoji, you can customize your avatar after creating it. You can change your gender and other aspects of your cartoon character. We use the Avatar Designer to make any changes.back to menu ↑
Add an earring to Bitmoji
A popular modification is adding an earring to a Bitmoji. It’s a small thing, but if you have earrings, it’s a logical adjustment to make.
- Open the Bitmoji app and select your avatar at the bottom.
- Slide the item slider at the bottom to select earrings.
- Select the earrings you want to wear.
- Save your changes.
You can customize Bitmoji avatars, but you must convert them to Bitstrips or Bitmoji Deluxe to do this.
- Select the gear menu icon for settings in the Bitmoji app, it is located in the top right corner.
- Select Settings and Change Avatar Style.
- Select Bitstrips.
- Make and save the desired changes.
Now that you have a brand new set of earrings, it might be time to add a new outfit too! You can change your outfit on Snapchat or from the Bitmoji application.
The Snapchat links to the Bitmoji app, so having both installed will make it slightly easier to access your options through the social media platform.
- Open Snapchat and tap your profile icon in the top left corner
- Scroll down and choose ‘Change outfit’
- Select the one you like and tap ‘Save’ in the top right corner
- Open the Bitmoji app on your phone
- Tap ‘Avatar’ in the lower left corner
- Scroll along the bottom until you see the Outfits option – It looks like a pendant
- Tap the outfit you want to show
- Tap ‘Save’ in the top right corner
More tweaks for Bitmoji
You can change many aspects of your Bitmoji with the same steps as above. The item slider you used to add earrings to your avatar will also select all of your Bitmoji’s editable elements.
- Open the Bitmoji app and select your avatar.
- Select the pen icon to edit.
- Slide the item slider at the bottom to select an item to change.
- Make and save your changes.
Get more options with Bitmoji Deluxe
If you want even more options (especially hair treatments like Balayage) you can enable the Bitmoji Deluxe option. You won’t lose your previous avatars, but you can get more clothes, hairstyles and accessories.
- Open Bitmoji and tap the settings wheel in the top right corner
- Tap on ‘Change avatar style’
- Tap ‘Use this style’ under the Deluxe option
Use a selfie to take your Bitmoji
I mentioned earlier that you can use a selfie or make your Bitmoji from scratch. So far we’ve made one ourselves. Now I’ll show you how to use a selfie. We will have to use Bitmoji Deluxe for this, but it is just as easy.
- Open Bitmoji and select Bitmoji Deluxe.
- Set a gender and select Start with a selfie.
- Select Continue and take your selfie. Make sure your face is inside the white circle as it uses this for the avatar.
- Customize the look of your Bitmoji with your selfie in the center for reference.
- Select Save Avatar once this is done.
You can also update your avatar’s selfie from Snapchat.
- Tap your Bitmoji in the top left corner
- Tap ‘Select selfie’
- Choose the one you want to show and confirm
There are many options for perfecting a cartoon character to suit your personality, current activities, or even your current mood. This avatar, which appears in Snap Maps, is entertaining and enlightening.
Bitmoji is a bit of fun and adds a bit more personality to social networks. It works seamlessly with most networks, otherwise you can use Bitmoji keyboard to add it to others.back to menu ↑
How To Add Earrings to your Bitmoji: benefits
- The How To Add Earrings to your Bitmoji tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Add Earrings to your Bitmoji guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Add Earrings to your Bitmoji
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Add Earrings to your Bitmoji. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Add Earrings to your Bitmoji, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Add Earrings to your Bitmoji”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Add Earrings to your Bitmoji, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.