Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus (Caller Block Solution). So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus (Caller Block Solution)
Owners of the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus may be interested in knowing how to block calls from strangers on them phones. Being able to block calls “unknown numbers or people we don’t know is especially important now that three out of five calls seem to be telemarketers, computers, or recordings. Robocalls can be relentlessly frequent for many of us who made it onto their lists in one way or another.
Block this unknown number (i.e., stranger) feature was created by Apple to allow you to block calls from telemarketers and robocall scammers that disrupt your peace and quiet.
There are several ways to fix this problem on your smartphone and I will explain them below. The fastest and most effective way to block calls is through the settings on your phone, then go to ‘Phone’and click Blocked on the number.
You should know that you need to block a specific number for this feature which is not so handy as robocalls are notorious for calling from a different number every time they call. So it won’t really help you reduce robocalls by blocking the specific number every time you receive a robocall. However, it is still useful to know how to block a specific caller on your iPhone.
If you have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7+ and want to block unknown callers, check out this Compsmag article: Block Unknown Calls on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus (Caller Block Solution).back to menu ↑
How to Block a specific caller on iPhone 8
If the same unknown caller keeps calling you, you can add them to your contacts and then block them as you would for any other contact.
- Turn on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
- Click on the Phone app.
- Go to your recent calls.
- Find one phone call from the number you want to block.
- Click on the letter ‘i’ in a circle to the right of the call to view information about the call.
- Click Create New Contact.
- Enter as much information as you want; this cannot be information if you prefer it.
- Click Done.
- You are now looking at the new contact card you just created.
- Scroll down and click on Block Caller.
- Confirm your choice by selecting Block contact.
Do Not Disturb – Block calls on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
Instead of blocking specific callers, you can put your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus into Do Not Disturb mode. This is a quick way to restrict calls and you can customize how it works. It’s not a permanent fix, but it gives you certain times when you won’t be disturbed by you phone ringing. Here is how to turn on Do Not Disturb:
- Turn on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
- Find Settings and tap it.
- Tap Do Not Disturb.
- The first option is a toggle for Do Not Disturb.
- Set the switch to ON.
You can also enable “Do Not Disturb” with this shortcut on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8+:
- Make sure you phone is on.
- Wipe up from the bottom of the screen up the control center.
- Tap the moon icon; the moon turns purple with a white background when do not disturb mode is on.
- Tap again to turn it off.
- Swipe down to close the Control Center.
After you turn on do not disturb mode, your incoming calls are limited. You can choose how limited they are.back to menu ↑
Customize Do Not Disturb – Choose who can contact you
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Do Not Disturb.
- below Phone tap Allow calls from.
- Make a choice: the first options are Everyone (which may seem pointless in this case), Nobody, or Favorites (learn how to favorites). You can also choose to allow calls from a custom group that you have placed in Contacts.
Use TrapCall to block callers on iPhone
There is a great third-party app we recommend called TrapCall. Among other things, you can use it to block phone calls.
It’s sleek and easy to use, and the company that runs it keeps it up to date. Definitely worth the $ 5 monthly fee to use it. This app can block any call from any number not saved with a name in your contact list.
If you found this article helpful, you may want to read this Compsmag how-to article: How To Fix Camera Problem not working on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Have you experienced blocking unknown callers on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8+? If so, tell us in the comments below!back to menu ↑
How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus (Caller Block Solution): benefits
- The How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus (Caller Block Solution) tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus (Caller Block Solution) guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus (Caller Block Solution)
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus (Caller Block Solution). In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus (Caller Block Solution), then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus (Caller Block Solution)”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus (Caller Block Solution), then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.