This guide is about How to call with hidden number from an iPhone. So read this free guide, How to call with hidden number from an iPhone step by step. If you have query related to same article you may contact us.
How to call with hidden number from an iPhone – Guide
We’ve all had the experience of choosing up The phone to answer a call only to find the number is not reflected and we can’t even read it. It’s a common tactic used by commercial departments and telemarketing services, and since the number doesn’t appear, we can’t store or block it.
Make a call with a secret number. But did you know that you can do the same thing with your iPhone and turn it on while disguising your phone number so that it is not revealed during the call? So what do you do:
When dialing into an iPhone, hide your phone number.
Method 1: Code 67
your iPhone mobile has several secrets that can be unlocked using codes dialed on the screen with the numeric keypad. And one of them serves to hide the number:
- Manually mark this on the call screen: * 67 (asterisk 67)
- dial the phone number below the one you are going to call, which would look like this: * 67XXXXXXXXX
- When dialing, the recipient of the call will not be able to see the number that is calling because it will be hidden.
Method 2: Caller ID
On iOS, there is a function specifically designed to hide or show your caller ID when you make one. So you can enable or remove it, as some operators even block it:
- Search for Settings on your iPhone and enter the app
- Look for the Phone option
- Inside it you should see an option called Show my caller ID
- Log in and unplug it if it is on.
- If you don’t see it, your operator has blocked it. Please contact him as some unlock if the user requests.
I hope you like the guide How to call with hidden number from an iPhone. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.