Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions via iOS and iTunes. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
There are many subscriptions you can buy from Apple. They can include services that Apple sells, such as Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple News+, or the new Apple One bundle, as well as subscriptions that you have for additional iCloud storage beyond the free 5 GB you get. You may have subscriptions for specific programs that operate on a monthly or annual payment. Or you may have subscriptions to third-party services, such as HBO NOW, Hulu, Pandora, or Spotify, that you purchased through the iTunes Store.
These subscriptions are easy to manage once you know where to go. In this article, I’ll show you how to get information about your iTunes Store and App Store subscriptions and how to cancel them.
Guide: How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions via iOS and iTunes
The iTunes and iOS App Store platforms offer an unlimited number of subscription-based services and applications. These apps help us learn a foreign language, learn to code, educate our children, and access useful media features. If you’ve been trying to figure out how to cancel your iTunes or App Store subscriptions, here’s what you can do about how to do it.
Apple users have two options to cancel subscriptions. You can do it through your iPhone or iPad, or you can cancel your subscriptions through iTunes on your laptop or a desktop computer. Read below to learn how to easily cancel your iTunes and App Store subscriptions using either of these two methods.
1. Cancel iTunes and App Store subscriptions in iOS
Apple users interact with iOS software. The company makes it easy to cancel your subscriptions from an iPad, iPhone, or Mac computer. To do this, go to Settings> iTunes & App Stores. The steps you take to cancel subscription services will be determined depending on the version of iOS you are using.
If the ‘Subscriptions’ option is not available in the settings (listed under ‘Payment & Shipping’), you must choose ‘iTunes & App Store’ on your mobile device.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the page. If you have multiple Apple IDs, make sure you are signed in with the account associated with the subscription you want to cancel. If you are not, tap first; Sign out. Then sign back in with the correct Apple ID account.
- If you are signed in with the correct account, tap View Apple ID. Depending on your device’s security settings, you may need to authenticate first with Touch ID, Face ID, or a passcode.
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions.
- Find and select the subscription you want to cancel from the list of your currently active subscriptions.
- After selecting the desired plan, tap Cancel subscription at the bottom of the subscription info page.
- Crane To confirm to verify your cancellation.
* Please note that recurring subscriptions that have already been canceled will still be on your active list until the date they are not renewed. You can distinguish these by referring to a ‘Due’ date instead of ‘Next invoice date’.
Once you reach this date, your subscription will become inactive and you will not be charged again unless you reactivate the subscription.
2. Cancel iTunes and App Store subscriptions in iTunes
If you don’t have an iOS device to hand, or if you’d rather just go the desktop route, you can also manage and cancel your App Store subscriptions through the iTunes app for macOS and Windows.
- Launch iTunes and make sure you are signed in to the correct account. Select Account> View my account via the menu bar (macOS) or toolbar (Windows). Enter your iTunes password when prompted.
- Scroll down to its Settings section and find its Subscription entry. You will see the total number of subscriptions listed. Note that this includes both active and expired subscriptions. Click on the Management button at the right.
- Find the service or app subscription you want to cancel and click Edit.
- Click Cancel subscription and confirm when prompted.
If you’re having trouble canceling a subscription or have questions about billing and subscription terms, use the Contact Apple Support feature to submit a support request via email, chat, or phone.
3. Cancel a subscription on a Mac
Sometimes using a computer is just easier. If you’re on a Mac, follow these instructions:
- Open the App Store on your computer
- If you are asked to log in, please do so and proceed or click your name at the bottom
- Click on ‘View information’ at the top of the screen
- Click on ‘Manage’ next to ‘Nickname’ and ‘Subscriptions’
- Click on ‘Edit’
- Click on ‘Cancel subscription’ and confirm
4. What if you don’t see the subscription?
If you’ve completed the steps above and don’t see the subscription you want to cancel, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Is the application you are looking for billed through iTunes? You can confirm this by checking your bank or credit card statements. Apple will bill you directly so that the charge shows the company name next to the charge.
- If you have multiple Apple IDs, your subscription may be under a different ID.
- The subscription has been set up by a family member? If so, it will not be displayed up under your ID. Contact someone in your Family Share group for billing.
- If you have received an email about a subscription that you have not signed up for because it may not be legitimate. Contact Apple Support for more information.
How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions via iOS and iTunes: benefits
- The How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions via iOS and iTunes tutorial is free.
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions via iOS and iTunes guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions via iOS and iTunes
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide on How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions via iOS and iTunes. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions via iOS and iTunes, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions via iOS and iTunes”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions via iOS and iTunes, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.