Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen?. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen?
Everyone knows that it is Galaxy S8 screen features a grid consisting of well-defined rows and columns. The cells at the intersection of these rows and columns are the areas where you can place any app icons or widgets on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, and they snap into place on the grid. These are the ones that will move you around Home screen or Apps screen, and the size of the icon is determined by the scale of the grid.back to menu ↑
Adjust network settings on Galaxy S8
To resize the app icon on it Home screen for the Galaxy S8, you should adjust the grid settings of the screen. In today’s article you will learn the exact steps to do this. Let’s take a look at what options you have available. We warn you now: don’t get too excited or you will be disappointed.
- Go to it Home screen.
- Swipe the notification tray down from the top of the screen.
- Launch the Settings app by selecting the gear icon.
- Tap Display & Wallpaper.
- Tap Icon backgrounds.
- On the newly opened page, you will see two main options and a box directly below these options.
- In that box, you will be shown a preview of the current Galaxy S8 screen grid settings.
- Tap one of the two options and look at the preview window.
- Tap the other option and look at the preview window. Try to find out the differences between this and the previous one.
- Decide which app icon preview you like best and settle for that particular setting.
- Hit the Done button to save your settings.
- Exit the menus.
Once you get back to the Home screen or the app drawer, you should notice the difference. the size of the Galaxy S8 app icons on the Home screen or in the app drawer should now show the changes you just applied via the steps above. As you have probably noticed, the Home screen and app drawer have common settings and you cannot change just one.
Unfortunately, the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus devices don’t have too many options in this area. It’s not exactly great for accessibility, but for now at least you know exactly what your options are, no matter how limited they are.back to menu ↑
How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen?: benefits
- The How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen? tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen? guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen?
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen?. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen?, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen?”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen?, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.