Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Customize OnePlus 5 Notification Bar Menu. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Customize OnePlus 5 Notification Bar Menu
For those who own a OnePlus 5, you may want to know how to customize your notification menu bar. From the notification bar menu, you can easily access Wi-Fi and bluetooth settings from the top of the screen in the notification bar. We explain it below how to change all options in the notification drawer and pull-down bar of the OnePlus 5.
You’ve probably noticed that on the OnePlus 5, the notification drop-down menu has several toggles for settings, and depending on the carrier, you even have an ever-present slider to change the brightness of your screen. If you pull down the notification bar with two fingers, you can access the “Quick settings” menu. From this page you can change the notification bar on both the OnePlus 5. Below is one guide On how to Edit and set up your own personal notification bar, just follow these instructions.
How to Customize the OnePlus 5 notification bar
- Turn on the OnePlus 5
- Pull down the notification bar and select the top right squares icon to open ‘Quick Settings’ or pull down with two fingers from the top of the screen
- Select on the “Pencil” at the top of the screen
- Depending on your wireless carrier, go to the location of the notification panel edit settings. Here you can remove the bar’s brightness adjustment slider and set all the quick settings buttons you want to adjust
- Just hold down a switch you want to remove and once it’s highlighted you can drag and drop it wherever you want
After completing the above steps, you should now be able to see the new favorite switches or settings for the Active buttons, which you have customized. This is the first list you’ll see when you pull down the notification bar, as well as the larger “Quick Settings” menu that you can access by swiping with two fingers.back to menu ↑
How To Customize OnePlus 5 Notification Bar Menu: benefits
- The How To Customize OnePlus 5 Notification Bar Menu tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Customize OnePlus 5 Notification Bar Menu guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Customize OnePlus 5 Notification Bar Menu
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Customize OnePlus 5 Notification Bar Menu. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Customize OnePlus 5 Notification Bar Menu, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Customize OnePlus 5 Notification Bar Menu”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Customize OnePlus 5 Notification Bar Menu, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.