This guide is about How to downgrade to iOS 14 from iOS 15 Beta. So read this free guide, How to downgrade to iOS 14 from iOS 15 Beta step by step. If you have query related to same article you may contact us.
How to downgrade to iOS 14 from iOS 15 Beta – Guide
Are you trying out the new iPhone and iPad betas? If you’re ready to go back to stable releases for whatever reason, keep reading for all the details about how to downgrade from iOS 15 beta to iOS 14.
It’s very simple to downgrade to iOS 14 if you’ve risked installing iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 beta on your primary iPhone or iPad, or simply don’t need to keep testing the software in progress on a specific device.
let’s look at how to iOS 15 beta downgrade now.
How to iOS 15 beta downgrade to iOS 14
Important: If you have already installed watchOS 8 beta on an Apple Watch connected to an iPhone running iOS 15 beta, you will not be able to fully use your wearable after you downgrade to iOS 14 as there is no way to downgrade to watchOS 7 .
Downgrade from iOS 15 beta to iOS 14 with a Mac / PC
If you want to immediately downgrade iOS 15 beta (public or developer), you will need to erase and restore your iPhone or iPad. With this option, you won’t be able to restore from a backup made on iOS 15 when going back to iOS 14. But, of course, you can restore from a previous iOS 14 backup.
Fortunately, with iCloud saving a lot of data for most apps, this isn’t as much of a problem as it used to be.
Alternatively, you can go to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > iOS 15 Beta Profile > Remove Profile. But keep in mind that this won’t downgrade to iOS 14. You’ll have to wait until the public release of iOS 15 to get out of beta.
How to delete and restore your iPhone / iPad and downgrade iOS 15 beta immediately:
- Make sure you are running the latest version of macOS (> About This Mac> Software Update).
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC with a Lightning cable or USB-C.
- Use the correct method from the list below to get your device into recovery mode. You will see a computer icon and a Lightning cable when successful.
- For iPad Pro with Face ID: Quickly press and release Volume Up button. Quickly press and release the volume down button button. Press and hold the Top button until your device starts to reboot. keep holding the top button until your device enters recovery mode.
- For iPhone 8 or later: Quickly press and release Volume Up button. Quickly press and release the volume down button button. Then press and hold the side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- For iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, or iPod touch (7th generation): Press and hold Sleep / Wake and Volume Down buttons at the same time. do not release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. keep holding both buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
- For iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad with Home buttonou iPod touch (6th generation or earlier): Press and hold the Sleep / Wake button and Home buttons at the same time. do not release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. keep holding both buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
- When the Restore / Update option is displayed up on your Mac or PC, choose Restore. This will wipe your device and install the latest non-beta iOS version.
- Choose Install when you see the message that an update is required to restore your iPhone.
Once the software restore is complete, you can restore an iOS 14 backup with your Mac / PC or iCloud (or set up your iPhone or iPad as a new device).
I hope you like the guide How to downgrade to iOS 14 from iOS 15 Beta. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.