This article is about How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser. So read this free guide, How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser step by step. If you have query related to same article you may contact us. So Lets begin this guide:
Guide: How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser
Text to speech evolves. The implications of text-to-speech technology are very wide, especially for people with special disabilities. Even for most of us who like to tap our keyboards, giving our ears a chance above our eyes has some interesting perks. For example, we can include information when we are doing something else.
Most of our information comes through our browser which is why it is called the Google Chrome extension Chrome Speak deserves a mention.
Chrome Speak can read aloud any selected piece of text in the browser. It uses the native text to speak feature of the operating system (Windows, Mac OS X and Chrome OS). Chrome Speak is doing its part to add some more useful ways to read long chunks of text. Just let it scroll after you select text and right click on the browser page and click Read the selected textClick on Stop reading to stop the voice-over.
Chrome Speak offers quite a few options to make the speech work for you.
1. Chrome uses the default voice available in the system, but you can add more to your operating system and select it from it Options under Chrome Speak.
2. Chrome Speak comes with multilingual support including several versions of English and quite a few local dialects from India.
3. Chrome Speak comes with two queue modes: Interrupt and Put in the queueBut I couldn’t get them to work. Probably it is one feature that is still in the offing.
4. Chrome Speak gives you full control over Rate, Pitch and Volume. You can use the sliders to fine-tune the voice quality. You must stop and start for the changes to take effect.
I use Chrome Speak to read text aloud when I’m absolutely bored reading it or when I just don’t feel like reading an absolutely cluttered web page. How comfortable are you with artificial text-to-speech voices? Let us know if Chrome Speak can find a place in your browser.back to menu ↑
How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser: benefits
- The How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Enable Text to Speech in Chrome Browser, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.