Hello friends today we gonna learn about How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome. So read this article, How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome step by step so you may understand it in a better way. If you have query related to same article you may contact us. So Lets begin:
Guide: How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome
The YouTube Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode allows users to watch videos in a small window at the corner, while browsing other videos on YouTube. We already use this feature on the YouTube apps for Android and iOS.
However, we cannot use this by default feature on the YouTube web version, unless of course you know which plugin to install. We will discuss how to enable your Chrome browser to watch YouTube videos in PiP mode using a plugin called YouTube Picture in Picture.
- Install Chrome YouTube Picture in Picture extension.
- Once the extension is installed, go to YouTube in your browser.
- Find and click on a video you want to watch
- If you search for another video while one is playing, the video being played will move smoothly to the lower right corner in a much smaller window.
- If you move the cursor over the smaller video, you will see three options above the video.
- The leftmost option allows you to watch videos in normal mode instead of PiP.
- The middle option allows you to enlarge or reduce the video on the screen.
- The rightmost option closes the video.
Note: If you have multiple tabs open, the video in PiP mode will only be visible on the YouTube tab and once the tab / browser is closed, the video will also close.back to menu ↑
You can also browse YouTube in PiP mode with Sideplayer.
- Install the Chrome Sideplayer extension.
- Once installed, go to YouTube in Chrome and search for any video you want to watch.
- Find and click on it Play in Sideplayer option within the video frame. The video starts in the top right corner of your browser in a separate YouTube playback window.
Or click on the Sideplayer button in the Chrome main toolbar and paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to play in Sideplayer.
- You can drag and adjust the size of the video window from the corner.
- You can also drag and move the video anywhere in the browser space.
- Hover over the playing video to see the option to close it.
Unlike the YouTube Picture in Picture extension, Sideplayer does not move a video automatically to the corner while browsing YouTube.
The video playing in Sideplayer is also preserved visible when we switch from one tab to another or even when we close the tab that opens YouTube. It will only be closed when the browser itself is closed.back to menu ↑
How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome: benefits
- The How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Enable YouTube PiP Mode in Google Chrome, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.