Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Fix iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus iMessage Waiting For Activation Problem. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Fix iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus iMessage Waiting For Activation Problem
If you own an iPhone 7 or iPhone Plus, you may have an iMessage waiting for an activation issue. Other issues that iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus owners have problems with are also known how to activate iMessage when iMessage not working.
Even though our guide will help you learn how to activate iMessage when iMessage not working, from our experience it is not always easy to help someone when they ask how to activate iMessage when iMessage not working.
There are many different recommendations about it how to activate iMessage all over the web, but not all these methods work and leave you with iMessage activation failed and you still have iMessage waiting for activation.
- How to fix iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus that keeps rebooting by itself
- The screen of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus does not become a solution
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus problems with touchscreen fixed
- How to fix iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus gets hot
- How to fix iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus camera does not work
- How to fix the power supply of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus button does not work
Before starting to fix iMessage problem “Waiting for activation”
If you want to learn how to activate iMessage for an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to fix an iMessage not working problem, there are several things to check. Before you start trying out all these methods to activate iMessage or iMessage activation, a failed attempt can happen:
- It is important to make sure that the iPhone 7 you are using has the correct number on the device. You can see the number associated with the iPhone 7 by going to the top of the contacts, there you should see your number listed as “My Number”. If not, you need to go to Settings -> Phone -> My number and enter your number.
- Also check that the correct date and time is stated. You also have the option to set ‘Set Automatically’ which sets the time zone based on where the device is located.
- It is very common for network error to occur which sometimes causes iMessage to fail and iMessage activation fail. Check for Wi-Fi issues that can cause iMessage activation issues.
- Please check with your wireless carrier to make sure iMessage is supported by, this helps save time when iMessage is waiting for activation after iMessage activation failed. Contact your Carrier support team and verify any restrictions on iMessage, blocks, or filters on text messages. Contacting your wireless provider is not the best way to find out how to activate iMessage.
Sign out of Apple ID, sign in Sometimes you just need to sign out of your Apple ID and then sign in again
- Under Settings → Message, scroll down and select ‘Send & Receive’
- Tap the Apple ID and then tap Sign Out
- Turn off iMessage now
- Wait for a while (turn WiFi on / off) then turn on iMessage
- Now enter your Apple ID details and try to activate iMessage again
Airplane mode check when iMessage not working
For some, when iMessage is not working, a great iMessage is waiting for an activation fix by turning airplane mode “Off” and “On”. We found Airplane mode activation mode in one of the discussions.
- Go to Settings → scroll down and select Messages and turn off iMessage (turn off FaceTime too)
- Turn on airplane mode. Wifi turns off automatically
- Turn on WiFi
- Go back to Messages and turn on iMessage
- You will be asked for your Apple ID if you haven’t added it yet
- Now go back to Settings and turn off airplane mode
- You will see a notification saying ‘Your provider may charge for SMS’. Select ‘Ok’
- If not, go to Messages, turn off iMessage and then turn it back on
Reset or restore iMessage pending activation fix
If none of the above methods work and you still need to know how to activate iMessage when iMessage not working, try to reset or restore your iPhone. For a detailed guide, read How to Reset or restart iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. You need to reset your location settings followed by resetting or restoring iPhone. After you reset the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, just log in with your Apple ID and set up up iMessage like new.back to menu ↑
How To Fix iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus iMessage Waiting For Activation Problem: benefits
- The How To Fix iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus iMessage Waiting For Activation Problem tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Fix iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus iMessage Waiting For Activation Problem guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Fix iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus iMessage Waiting For Activation Problem
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Fix iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus iMessage Waiting For Activation Problem. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Fix iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus iMessage Waiting For Activation Problem, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Fix iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus iMessage Waiting For Activation Problem”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Fix iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus iMessage Waiting For Activation Problem, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.