Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Will Not Turn ON. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Will Not Turn ON
Some Samsung Note 8 owners have complained that their smartphone screen is not coming up. Although the keys light up up when enabled, the screen remains black. Other users experience the same problem at random.
I will recommend that you plug your smartphone into a wall outlet to make sure that this problem is not the result of a dead battery. You can experience this problem for several reasons. I will try to explain different ways on how to fix this problem on your Samsung Note 8.
Press the Power button
You should try pressing the power key first to make sure there is no problem with your Samsung Note 8’s power supply. If the problem persists after turning on the power buttonthen you should read it further tips.
Boot into safe mode
You can also boot your smartphone in ‘Safe mode’. You should know that when using this method, your smartphone will only run pre-installed apps. This makes it easy for you to know if the problem is caused by an app you downloaded from Google Play Store. Follow the steps below to perform this process.
- Keep touching the power key all the way.
- When the Samsung screen appears, release your finger from the Power key and press and hold Volume down button.
- When you phone restart, the safe mode text will be clearly displayed at the bottom of your screen.
Boot to recovery mode and wipe cache partition
You can use the following tips around you phone in recovery mode.
- Touch and hold the volume Up, Home and Power keys together until the Android System Recovery screen is displayed up.
- Use the “Volume Down” key to select “wipe cache partition” and use the Power button to click on it.
- Your Samsung Note 8 will reboot automatically when the ‘wipe cache partition’ process is completed.
You can make use of this guide On how to clearing cache on the Note 8
Contact technical support
If the problem persists after trying all the above methods then I will advise you to contact a technician by phone back to where you bought it to be checked. If the defect is proven by a certified technician, it can be replaced or repaired for you.back to menu ↑
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Will Not Turn ON: benefits
- The How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Will Not Turn ON tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Will Not Turn ON guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Will Not Turn ON
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Will Not Turn ON. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Will Not Turn ON, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Will Not Turn ON”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Screen Will Not Turn ON, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.