Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android
Bitmoji is a popular smartphone app that allows users to create a unique personalized avatar based on their own facial treatment features. This human-like avatar can then be incorporated into custom emojis known as Bitmojis, which users send to their friends like they do regular emojis. Bitmoji is owned by the same company that owns Snapchat and ranks as one of the most downloaded Android apps.
The app allows you to exchange Bitmojis with your friends through messaging platforms and social media apps. However, if you want to send Bitmojis from the app of your choice – be it Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat or any other – you need to enable the Bitmoji keyboard. Here you learn how to do this.back to menu ↑
Before you start
To share your personalized emojis with friends, you must first install the Bitmoji app. Download the app from the Google Play Store and follow the onscreen instructions to install it.
After that, launch the app and register a new account or log in with your Snapchat credentials. Set up your profile and design your own Bitmoji avatar by customizing your gender, skin tone, hair and facial treatment features, and clothing. When you’re done, tap the check mark in the top right corner of the screen to save the avatar. This avatar will now serve as the basis for all Bitmojis you create.
back to menu ↑
Enable the Bitmoji keyboard
Sending Bitmojis from the Bitmoji app is a good option if you just want to share one or two images and are done with it. However, if you want to use your Bitmojis in all online conversations, the Bitmoji keyboard is a much more practical solution. Rather than having to open the app when you want to send a Bitmoji, you can change your keyboard, find the Bitmoji, and send it – all with just a few quick taps.
To enable the Bitmoji keyboard, do the following:
- Open the Bitmoji app and tap the three dots icon in the top right corner.
- Tap “Settings” in the drop-down menu.
- In the Settings menu, tap “Bitmoji Keyboard”.
- Tap “Enable Keyboard”.
This will take you to the Language & Settings menu of your device. If you turn the switch next to “Bitmoji keyboard” to “on”, you can use it in your messages. However, you have to go to the same menu and disable the option to use your default text keyboard.
To simplify the process, you need to install and configure Google’s Gboard keyboard.back to menu ↑
If you haven’t installed Gboard yet, you can download it for free from the Google Play Store.
With both Gboard and the Bitmoji keyboard installed, here’s how to configure them:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap “Language and input”.
- Select “Current Keyboard”. If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, the option is called “On-Screen Keyboard”.
- In the pop-up window, tap “Choose keyboards” or “Manage keyboards” on Samsung Galaxy phones.
- You will now see a list of all keyboards that are on your phone. Turn on the switches next to ‘Bitmoji keyboard’ and ‘Gboard’ so that both keyboards are active.
Then open the Gboard app and set Gboard as your default keyboard by tapping the following options: Select Input method> Gboard> Set permissions> Allow> Done.
If Gboard is properly configured, you can now use the Bitmoji keyboard in messages.back to menu ↑
Using the Bitmoji keyboard
To use the Bitmoji keyboard, open your favorite messaging app and do the following:
- Tap on a text field to bring up the keyboard.
- Tap the smiley face icon on the keyboard. You’ll find it in the bottom left corner of the screen, to the left of the space bar.
- Tap the little Bitmoji icon in the bottom center of the screen.
- Then a window will appear with all your Bitmojis. Browse through it to find the one you want to send or enter your keyword in the “Search Bitmoji” field to find it faster.
- Once you find the Bitmoji you want to send, tap to insert it into your message.
- Tap “Send” to send your message. Depending on the app you are using, this option may be represented by an arrow symbol or a check mark.
A few notes about Bitmoji and Gboard
In apps that let you paste images into the text field (Snapchat, WhatsApp, Messenger, Hangouts, Google Android Messages, and a few others), you can add captions to your Bitmojis before sending them. In other messaging apps, your Bitmoji is sent in the form of a sticker.
To use the Bitmoji keyboard in conjunction with Gboard, you have to be free up at least 5% of your device’s total storage space. Also always use the latest version of the Bitmoji app to avoid malfunctions.back to menu ↑
How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android: benefits
- The How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.