Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Install Navi-X On Kodi. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Install Navi-X On Kodi
When looking for an all-in-one add-ons platform for streaming free open source media content, it’s really hard to find better than Kodi. Kodi consolidates all of your digital entertainment into an easy-to-use, highly customizable media hub that is 100% free. Kodi has quite a few add-ons as seen at https://www.kodiaddonz.com/, but for this article I want to put our sites on Navi-X.back to menu ↑
What is Navi-X?
Navi-X offers free online media content in the form of an add-on for use with Kodi. Possibly the most popular Kodi add-on, Navi-X provides its users with an abundantly large database from which to extract videos, streams, and other forms of media. Live TV, sports events, your favorite episodes of your favorite shows, all at your fingertips. Does it sound like a worthwhile Kodi addon that you would be interested in? Well, allow me to be yours guide.
Prior to installation
To install third-party add-ons for Kodi 17 Krypton, make sure the Unknown sources box is checked.
- Open up Kodi and click on the top left Cog icon or “Settings”.
- Select “System Settings”.
- Make sure you are inside Expert mode. Do this by clicking and choosing the gear icon at the bottom left Expert mode.
- Select from the menu bar on the left Add-ons.
- Unknown sources the 5th option should be lower, in the primary display field. On the far right you will find a selector switch. Press it to turn it on.
- After flipping the switch, you will be prompted for one Warning! box filled with a piece of dialogue. If you decide to continue, click Yes.
With unknown sources enabled, you can download add-ons such as Exodus, Phoenix and of course Navi-X.back to menu ↑
Navi-X installation for Kodi Krypton version or lower
The steps are quite simple and straightforward:
- As before, open up Kodi and click on the top left Cog icon or “Settings”, then choose “File Manager” followed by double-clicking Add Source.
- Select and type (or copy / paste) this link http://kdil.co/repo/ or http://fusion.tvaddons.ag. Click on the OK button and then type a name for the media source in the box provided; for link 1 Kodil Repo or Merger for link 2. Once entered, complete it by clicking OK.
- Back to the Home Screen, click on it in the menu on the left Add-ons tab. There will be an open box-shaped icon at the top left that you must click and select “Install from zip file”. Different paths will be taken based on the selected link from step 2.
- Select and open Kodil Repo and then select it Kodil.zip
- Choose “Install from repository” and then select “Kodil Repository”. Now double click on ‘Program Add-ons’, Double click Navi-X, and choose it to install. Wait for the notification “Add-on enabled”.
- Select and open Merger and then follow this path select kodi-repos> english> Repository.xbmchub-xxzip (the x’s will be numbers that correlate with the version).
- Select “Install from repository” and then select “TVADDONS.AG”. Now double click on ‘Program Add-ons’, Double click Navi-X, and choose it to install. Wait for the notification “Add-on enabled”.
Regardless of which link is chosen, go back to it Main menu and located in the Program add-ons, you will now see Navi-X available for use.back to menu ↑
Navi-X installation for Kodi Jarvis version 16 or higher
The only major difference when downloading Navi-X for Jarvis via Krypton is the layout of the main menu. Rather than being on the left side of the screen, the Jarvis main menu is at the bottom. Everything else when it comes to downloading and using Navi-X remains the same for both.back to menu ↑
Possible problems with Navi-X
Navi-X may stop working unexpectedly. This can of course be a bit annoying. If previous versions of Kodi or Navi-X are already installed, this could be the culprit. Make sure you have only the latest versions of both Kodi and Navi-X properly installed to fix this possible error. The uninstall / reinstall method can help if the latest versions give you the same problem.back to menu ↑
How To Install Navi-X On Kodi: benefits
- The How To Install Navi-X On Kodi tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Install Navi-X On Kodi guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Install Navi-X On Kodi
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Install Navi-X On Kodi. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Install Navi-X On Kodi, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Install Navi-X On Kodi”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Install Navi-X On Kodi, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.