Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Make a Photo Collage on the iPhone. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Make a Photo Collage on the iPhone
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, a photo collage is worth ten thousand words! And yes, you can create a photo collage right on your iPhone, which is cool.
Photo collages are a great way to share more than one photo in one post or share a story. There are hundreds of possible situations or scenarios where you want to create and share a collage.
Maybe you just got a new puppy, or you just got some new outfits to show off to your friends, or maybe it’s your kid’s birthday. A photo collage is a great way to show people what you’re excited about right now.
Although the iPhone does not have a built-in feature with which you can make a photo collage, there is of course an app for that. Well, there are dozens of apps for that.
What is the best photo collage app for iPhone?
With dozens of apps for creating a photo collage with your iPhone, choosing which one to use can be difficult.
We here at Compsmag can help by limiting our choice to the four below, bearing in mind the following features that are important to us:
- Recent updates to the app: Many photo collage apps have been abandoned and don’t work well with photos taken with iPhone 7 or later.
- High star ratings: The apps below have an average star rating in the app store of 4+.
- A large number of star ratings: The best apps have a lot of users, so we’ve ranked based on the number of star ratings each of these apps has received, which means that many people have used and rated all three of these apps.
- Free app functionality: Photo collage apps for iPhone can be pricey, both to buy and, after you buy it, to purchase additional functionality through in-app purchases.
- Variety of photo collage formats: The iPhone photo collage apps below contain dozens or hundreds of eye-pleasing options for formatting your photos so you can find one that fits your picture goals.
PhotoGrid Photo and collage maker
PhotoGrid is a video and photo collage maker and photo editor. With tens of millions of users, PhotoGrid is one of the best choices if you want to create photo collages on iPhone.
The PhotoGrid app comes with over 300 different layouts, so you’ll never have enough ways to combine your photos in fantastic ways that will impress your audience.
There are also a few different editing tools in the app that can make the photos in your collage even better. The app also has a number of stickers, backgrounds and fonts to decorate your collages with.
Finally this popular app is completely free!
If you are an Instajunkie who loves Instagram, PhotoGrid is the app for you. It comes with preloaded photo collage templates for the infamous 1: 1 Instagram ratio, as well as 16: 9 to create perfect Instagram story collages.back to menu ↑
If you want one of the most fully featured photo collage apps for iPhone, Pic Collage is the app for you. More than 190 million people have used this photo collage app to create amazing groups of their favorite photos.
Pic Collage includes a number of templates, ways to decorate your collage, add text, touch gestures and more. The app too features a sleek design and very easy to use. Pic Collage also makes it easy to share your collages on different social media accounts.
The only drawback is that Pic Collage is not completely free. If you want to access in advance features or if you want to remove the watermark from your photos, you have to pay the $ 4.99 / month subscription fee, which is not bad for a quality app.back to menu ↑
Photo collage by Collageable
Searching for “photo collage” in the App Store will get you many results. Find the app made by “Collageable”.
Photo Collage contains hundreds of collage layouts, frames, stickers and body filters to make your photos look their best.back to menu ↑
Instagram layout to create photo collage on your iPhoneback to menu ↑
The layout is easy to use and of course works well with Instagram. Here is how to create a photo collage with Layout by Instagram on your iPhone.
- Install and open the Layout app.
- The home The screen shows the photos from your library, and you can sort by tapping Faces or Recents at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap photos to add them (note the check mark indicating which photos you selected)
- Scroll through different collage options at the top of the screen, then choose an option.
- Pinch open or close the screen with two fingers to zoom in or out on a photo.
- The options at the bottom let you rotate photos, replace a photo, or add a border to a photo.
- When you’re done with your photo layout, tap Save.
- Look at the bottom of your screen for sharing options.
Tips for creating a photo collage on your iPhone
When using these apps, keep in mind that a photo collage isn’t just a series of random images stuck together. Instead, the images should help you tell a story or demonstrate a particular theme.
Keep these for best results tips remember to create an excellent photo collage that people will love:
- Use burst mode to take a series of photos and then use those photos for the collage.
- Tell a story from start to finish and use your photo collage as a canvas for your story.
- Choose images that all have the same color or texture for your photo collage.
- to blend up- close photos with distant scenes to give the viewer a sense of contrast.
While the three photo collage apps are great choices, there are many more you can try if you wish.
They all have different features and options, so find the one you like best and get on with it. Most are free or very affordable, so switch them up up or trying a few different ones is easy – and hopefully you end up with some fantastic photo collages in the process.back to menu ↑
How To Make a Photo Collage on the iPhone: benefits
- The How To Make a Photo Collage on the iPhone tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Make a Photo Collage on the iPhone guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Make a Photo Collage on the iPhone
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Make a Photo Collage on the iPhone. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Make a Photo Collage on the iPhone, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Make a Photo Collage on the iPhone”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Make a Photo Collage on the iPhone, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.