Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How to Make Your Own Sound in TikTok. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How to Make Your Own Sound in TikTok
TikTok has been on the rise for a while, mainly because it’s great for eliciting laughter. Like it or not, there are some pretty funny videos and effects that can help you create fun videos and attract new followers.
But what if you are tired of using the same old securities that are on offer? Maybe you have an original idea that you want to add to your videos. Can you do that? Find out first how to make your own sound in TikTok.back to menu ↑
How to Add sounds to TikTok videos
Before one of the most recent updates, you could add a song from your device to any video you wanted to upload to TikTok. However, it is not possible now.
Fortunately, you can still voiceover, use TikTok’s built-in music library, or download a third-party app to add custom sounds to your videos. We explain all the methods you can use to create original videos and upload them to TikTok.
1. Make your own sound
Although you cannot upload music from your phone more, TikTok still offers a voiceover feature. You can play or speak music and record that sound that you will later add to your video. Here’s what to do.
- Launch the TikTok app on your phone.
- Select the plus sign at the bottom.
- Tap the red button on the next screen to record a video. You can also select a previously recorded video instead of recording a new one.
- When you’ve finished recording or chose a video for the voiceover, tap Next at the top of your screen.
- Tap on Voice over. You will see the icon at the top right under Filters.
- Select the record on the next screen button to start recording the audio. If you want to record your voice for the entire video, just tap. But if you’re going to do a voiceover for just part of the video, keep the button while recording. Recording will stop when you press the button.
- To remove the original sound from the video, clear the Keep original sound check box at the bottom. If you want to keep that sound in the background, leave the box checked.
- Select Save to keep your voice over.
Note that this is also a way to add a song to your TikTok video. Use your default music player on your phone to play the song out loud. Use the steps previously described to create a voiceover and add the sound to your video. You may want to try our second way to add a song from your device if you want better sound quality.
back to menu ↑
2. Use a third-party app
For example, InShot is a great video making app and you can add your own sounds to it. If you want to make a video with sounds from a song on your mobile device, you can use this app to take a video and then upload it to TikTok. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Here is how to use it.
- Download the app from the store.
- Open it up on you phone and tap Video on the home page.
- Choose a video you want to edit and tap the check mark at the bottom.
- You will see a taskbar at the bottom. Tap the note icon where it says Music.
- Choose which type of audio to add: tracks, effects or recording.
- To a number of yours phone, tap Tracks.
- Choose a number from the featured tracks available in InShot, or tap My Music to access your music library.
- Browse your songs and select one for the video.
- The song is automatically added to the beginning of the video. You can change that by moving the slider.
- When you’re done, tap the check mark to save the video. On the next screen, you can preview it before saving it to your phone.
back to menu ↑
Make your TikTok videos unique with your favorite music
Having trouble finding your favorite songs on TikTok? Would you like you and your friend to switch voices by using a voice over? Making funny videos and making your own sounds in TikTok is easy. You can choose the method you find most convenient. Both make your videos unique and fun!
What song will you add to your next video in this app? What is your favorite kind of TikTok videos? Let us know in the comments below.back to menu ↑
How to Make Your Own Sound in TikTok: benefits
- The How to Make Your Own Sound in TikTok tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Make Your Own Sound in TikTok guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How to Make Your Own Sound in TikTok
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How to Make Your Own Sound in TikTok. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Make Your Own Sound in TikTok, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Make Your Own Sound in TikTok”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Make Your Own Sound in TikTok, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.