Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How to Mirror iPhone to TV Without Wi-Fi. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How to Mirror iPhone to TV Without Wi-Fi
There are times when you want to share content from your iPhone with others, but Wi-Fi is not available. Fortunately, there are a few workarounds available if ever.
In this article, we’ll show you how to mirror your iPhone to your TV without using a Wi-Fi connection.back to menu ↑
Connect via Apple Peer to Peer Airplay
The latest versions of the Apple TV, such as the fourth generation Apple TV, or third generation Apple TV Rev. A, support peer-to-peer airplay without wifi. If you have the third generation version A, it should also run on Apple TV Software 7.0 or higher.
In addition, you need an iOS device that is at least model 2021 or later and running at least iOS 8. Unfortunately, Peer to Peer Airplay is not supported on previous devices. You can still use screen mirroring on the older devices, but a Wi-Fi connection is required.
If you have the necessary devices, you can perform Screen Mirroring via Peer to Peer Airplay by following these steps:
- Disconnect both your Apple TV and iOS from any Wi-Fi network – Peer to Peer Airplay works outside of Wi-Fi and may not work if one of your devices is connected to a network. On Apple TV, Wi-Fi can be turned off by going to Settings, clicking Network, then clicking Wi-Fi. If the Apple TV is connected to a network, it will be listed here. Click the name of the current Wi-Fi network, then click Forget network. On your iOS, go to Settings, find Wi-Fi and click or tap it to see the connection information. Click Forget Network to disconnect. Remember to forget the network so that the devices don’t automatically reconnect to your Wi-Fi. You will need to remember both the SSID and password of your Wi-Fi if you want to reconnect to it later. If you don’t know your Wi-Fi SSID or password, don’t proceed.
- Connect both devices with Bluetooth – Since Peer to Peer Airplay is a wireless feature, it needs Bluetooth to communicate with each other. Bluetooth is turned on by default on Apple TV. Make sure your iOS is turned on by swiping down and tapping the Bluetooth icon.
- Enable Wi-Fi on your iOS – Enabling this will enable Peer to Peer Airplay. You don’t need to be connected, but it must be turned on. Show Airplay Controls up as Screen Mirroring on the Control Center. If it is not displayed up, try moving the devices closer together. If that fails, try restarting your iOS device.
- Once you see Screen Mirroring, tap it. Your Apple TV should be listed. If you are asked for a connection password, it should appear on your TV screen. Enter that to get the feature. You can now mirror the screen to your TV.
Using the Apple Lightning connector to HDMI port
Another method to mirror your screen is to connect both devices with a cable. The Apple Lightning Connector connects your iPhone through the bottom port and then an HDMI cable. Connect one of the ports to your phone, plug an HDMI cable into your TV, plug it into the Lightning connector and your screen will be instantly mirrored on your TV.
This is a very quick and straightforward solution if you don’t mind dealing with all the wires. Plus, you don’t need an Apple TV for this to work. As long as your TV has an HDMI port, this solution will work. If you want to stop mirroring, just unplug the cables.
There are other connector cables that are not officially from Apple and can be used if you wish. If you want to make sure that you don’t damage your hardware, it is better to stick with the official product if possible.
back to menu ↑
A handy one Feature
Not everyone has Wi-Fi available all the time, and being able to mirror your iPhone to your TV without it is quite convenient. So also the possibility to edit the content of your phone to a bigger screen.
Do you have any others tips and tricks On how to mirror your iPhone to TV without wifi? Share your thoughts on the comments below.back to menu ↑
How to Mirror iPhone to TV Without Wi-Fi: benefits
- The How to Mirror iPhone to TV Without Wi-Fi tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Mirror iPhone to TV Without Wi-Fi guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How to Mirror iPhone to TV Without Wi-Fi
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How to Mirror iPhone to TV Without Wi-Fi. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Mirror iPhone to TV Without Wi-Fi, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Mirror iPhone to TV Without Wi-Fi”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Mirror iPhone to TV Without Wi-Fi, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.