Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How to Recover Your PIN or Password on the Samsung Galaxy J7. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How to Recover Your PIN or Password on the Samsung Galaxy J7
Any smartphone owner can set a password or PIN on his own phone as security feature. This is a really powerful way to get your phone and all data on it is taken by thieves or someone accessing the phone you fell on the train.
Today we store all kinds of sensitive data on our phones and even use them to pay for things. The last thing you want is for someone to take your phone to access all the important data you have on your mobile device.
Passwords, PINs and swipe patterns are a vital layer of security for your Samsung Galaxy J7 phone. Having that basic layer of security prevents casual thieves or passers-by from taking advantage of your information and stealing your identity. Unfortunately, this protection can cause major problems if you forget your password or PIN. Without the PIN, you can only make an emergency call on the phone – besides that, it’s a paperweight.
Reset a passcode on a Samsung Galaxy phone used to be much simpler. The goal here is to help you access your Galaxy phone without losing all your data. While there are times when a factory reset is the only option, we’ll outline a few options for you to try.back to menu ↑
Samsung J7 Reset Password with Samsung Find My Mobile
Using Samsung’s Find My Mobile feature will be your best bet. If this works, you can get your phone without losing any data other than your stored passcodes and fingerprints that can be easily restored up in your settings phone.
For this method to convert your phone will have to meet a number of criteria:
- Your phone must be turned on and receive an internet connection) either Wi-Fi or mobile data
- You must be ready up a Samsung account on your phone
- The Find My Mobile must be enabled (go to ‘Settings’ Biometrics and security’)
- You need the Samsung login credentials (email address and password)
If you are not sure if you have ever set up a Samsung account, check your emails. Performing a broad search for ‘Samsung’ can catch on up the credentials you need for this to work (seriously, this is the best method we have outside of remembering your screen lock code).
Assuming you meet the above criteria, let’s move on to unlocking your PIN protected device.
- Go to a web browser of your choice and go to Samsung Find My Mobile website.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ in the middle of the page and enter your login details
- Click on your Samsung Galaxy J7 on the left side of the screen
- Click on ‘Unlock’ on the right side of the screen
- Choose ‘Unlock’ to reset your password and regain access to your phone.
Once you get your phone, you are good to set a new password or swipe pattern. If you never set up a Samsung account on your locked device, continue with the steps to get your phone. This will unfortunately erase all your data. But there are some ways to recover your most valuable information, and we’ll take a look at those shortly.back to menu ↑
Samsung J7 Factory Reset with Google Find My Device
Similar to the Samsung Find My Mobile option, it is probably easier for most people to use Google to factory reset your device.
To reset your device with this method, you must meet a few criteria:
- The phone must be turned on and connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data
- You must have your Google account information
Once you have all that, let’s proceed with doing the factory reset:
- Go to Android Device Manager from a computer
- Log into your Google account
- Find your J7 on the screen
- Find the option ‘Erase device’ on the left side of your screen
- Follow the instructions to reset your device
Your phone will go through a few stages and then switch back on in the ‘Settings’ menu. You must go through the installation process again. Now would be a good time to draw up for the Samsung account we discussed in the previous step.back to menu ↑
Recover lost data
During the setup process, log into any account you can, your Gmail should bring back your contacts, Google Photos and Google Drive should bring back just about everything else. Use the ‘My apps and games’ tab of the Google Play Store to restore any applications that you need to download again.back to menu ↑
Samsung J7 Reset password with factory reset
This is the last step to remove your forgotten screen lock code. All this method requires is your phone. You don’t need cellular data, Wi-Fi or passwords to perform the reset (see note below).
Note: As you see in the screenshot above, the “Erase device” disclaimer states that erasing your device “may require signing in.” Android devices now have a nice little thing called ‘Activation Lock’.
If you use this method because you don’t know your Google password, you may not be able to access your phone after factory reset. Depending on how you phone was set up when you first got it, you must enter the original Google account information to regain access.
Factory settings – Button Combination
Thanks to turning off the Galaxy feature, you may have to try this one a few times. The combination to access your phone’s menu requires the phone to turn off. Unfortunately, you are locked out and can use your phone without the pin code. Be patient as it may take a few tries
The other method has the virtue of actually working, but unless you use your phone supported up, you will lose all your data and files.
- Turn off your Galaxy J7
- Keep the Volume up button, the Home button, and the power button at the same time until you see the Android icon
- The habits Reduce volume, go to wipe data / restore factory settings option and press the power button to select it
- The habits Reduce volume, scroll and Highlight Yes delete all user data then press power button to select it
- When the J7 reboots everything will be erased and ready to set up up again
read this guide to learn an alternative method to use the Samsung J7. It is important to note that before resetting your Samsung J7 to factory settings, make sure you have a backupup of all your files and information to avoid data loss.back to menu ↑
How to Recover Your PIN or Password on the Samsung Galaxy J7: benefits
- The How to Recover Your PIN or Password on the Samsung Galaxy J7 tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Recover Your PIN or Password on the Samsung Galaxy J7 guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How to Recover Your PIN or Password on the Samsung Galaxy J7
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How to Recover Your PIN or Password on the Samsung Galaxy J7. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Recover Your PIN or Password on the Samsung Galaxy J7, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Recover Your PIN or Password on the Samsung Galaxy J7”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Recover Your PIN or Password on the Samsung Galaxy J7, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.