Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Reset Password On iPhone 7 When Locked Out. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Reset Password On iPhone 7 When Locked Out
If you own an iPhone 7, it is very common to forget the password and then have to reset the passcode when you wind up up accidentally outside the phone. One if the solutions to reset password on iPhone 7 completing one hard factory reset, which allows you to delete all your files and data on the smartphone. For those who have not supported their iPhone 7 up, we have come up with several ways to reset password on iPhone 7 when locked without losing data or files. The following is one guide that teaches you three different ways how to reset the lock screen password on iPhone 7 when locked out.
Select a way to erase your iPhone 7If you don’t have a back-up or saved iPhone data, it is impossible to save information on your iPhone 7 before resetting password. To reset the password on an iPhone 7, you need to erase the data from the iPhone 7 and start from scratch.
- Use the iTunes method if the iPhone 7 has already been synced with iTunes.
- If the iPhone 7 is signed into iCloud or Find My iPhone is tuned, then use the iCloud method
- If you are not using iCloud on your iPhone 7 and you cannot sync or connect to iTunes, then use the recovery mode method.
Erase your iPhone 7 with iCloud
- Go to iCloud.com/find with another device.
- If necessary, log in with your Apple ID.
- Then select All devices at the top of the browser.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Then tap Erase , which will erase your device and passcode.
- Now you can do both restore from a backupup or set up like New.
If your device is not connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network, you cannot erase it using Find My iPhone.
Erase your iPhone 7 with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone 7 to the computer.
- Open iTunes and enter the passcode if prompted, try another computer you have synced with or use recovery mode.
- Wait for iTunes to sync your iPhone 7 then create a backupup.
- After the sync is complete and the backupup is complete, click To recover .
- When the Set Up screen shows up on the iPhone 7, press Recover from iTunes Backupup.
- Select your iPhone 7 in iTunes. View the date and size of each backupup and choose the most relevant.
Erase your iPhone 7 with recovery modeIf you have never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you need to use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the device and passcode.
- Connect your iPhone 7 to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your iPhone 7 is connected, forced restart it: Press and hold both Sleep / Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds and don’t let go when you see the Apple logo. Stay the buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
- When you see the option to restore or update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data. Wait while iTunes downloads the software for your device.
How To Reset Password On iPhone 7 When Locked Out: benefits
- The How To Reset Password On iPhone 7 When Locked Out tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Reset Password On iPhone 7 When Locked Out guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Reset Password On iPhone 7 When Locked Out
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Reset Password On iPhone 7 When Locked Out. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Reset Password On iPhone 7 When Locked Out, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Reset Password On iPhone 7 When Locked Out”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Reset Password On iPhone 7 When Locked Out, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.