Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How to Screen Record in Android. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How to Screen Record in Android
Unless you’re using mobile devices that include this by default, screen recording on Android needs some work to set up up. This is a feature that Google has not yet decided to make standard in all of its systems.
Until then, you will have to settle for a temporary solution. In this article, we’ll show you how to screen recording with an Android device.back to menu ↑
Screen recording built-in for Android 10 devices
If you have Android 10 on your device, screen recording should have been built in since the last update. If you have newer versions of Samsung or LG phonesthen you can access the screen recording directly from the Quick Settings bar. To access that, swipe down twice to see the Quick Settings menu. Scroll left or right to find Screen Recording, then tap to turn it on.
If you don’t have LG or Samsung phone, but still have an Android 10 OS, screen recording is still enabled but needs to be reactivated as it is disabled by default. To do this, you need to use ADB debugging tools. You need a computer and a USB cable to connect it to your phone continue.
Keep in mind that this method will only work if your phone’s power menu is that of stock Android’s. This means that if you press the on / offbutton you will see a menu with Screenshot as one of the choices.
Before proceeding to install the ADB tools, you must enable USB debugging on your phone. To do this:
- Open your Phone’s Settings.
- Find System and tap it.
- Tap About Phone.
- Tap Build Number seven times. You will receive a warning that you are enabling Developer Tools. This is normal. Get on.
- Once Developer Tools is enabled, it will have its own menu. Find it under Settings or System and open it.
- Scroll down to enable USB debugging and click on it so it is enabled.
Once you have enabled USB debugging, proceed to download the ADB tools. They are available through the release of SDK Platform Tools. Choose the correct link for the computer you will be using. You can extract the folder to any location you want, but uncompressing them on the desktop will make it easier to access them later.
After the folder is extracted, follow these steps to enable screen recording:
- Open your command prompt. In Windows, this can be accessed by typing command prompt in the search bar. If you’re on a Mac, search for Terminal.
- Once Command Prompt or Terminalis is open, navigate to your desktop and hold one of the commands or terminals at the top. Type cd, place a space and drag the extracted folder to the command prompt or terminal window. Once that’s done, hit Enter.
- This should automatically navigate you to the folder. If you extracted the folder to a different location, navigate to it using the CD commands.
- Close your phone to the computer, then type adb devices and hit enter. If you are using Mac or Linux, type in ./adb devices if the first command returns an error. Hit Enter.
- You should see your Android device in the list displayed.
- Type the command adb shellsettings put global settings_screenrecord_long_press true for Windows, or ./adb shell settings put global settings_screenrecord_long_press true for Mac or Linux. Hit Enter.
- This should enable Screen Recording for your Android 10 device.
- To use screen recording, long press Power and then long press screenshot to enter Screen recording menu. Select Start recording to begin.
back to menu ↑
Using third-party apps
If you don’t have Android 10, you can still use screen recording by using third-party applications available on the Google Play Store. There are several highly rated apps available for you to use, such as the AZ Screen Recorder, V Recorder, and X Recorder, which will do the job really well.
All it takes is a download and installation to use them. The recommended apps are free, but expect ads every now and then.
The apps have no recording limit and you don’t need to root your device. They also provide various editing tools that you can use to edit clips you capture.back to menu ↑
Record it Phone Via a PC
Another, albeit less popular, option would be to add your phone to a computer and use a screen recorder from there. There are many ways to do this, such as wireless casting, a Bluetooth connection, or even a USB cable.
However, an advantage of this method is that it gives you access to all of a computer’s editing tools to properly manage your clips.
back to menu ↑
A fairly useful feature
It may take a little effort, but it’s a pretty useful feature to be able to record your screens on Android. Until any version of this OS comes with screen recording by default, you can always rely on the methods outlined above.
Do you have any other tips how to screen recording on an Android device? Share your thoughts in the comments below.back to menu ↑
How to Screen Record in Android: benefits
- The How to Screen Record in Android tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Screen Record in Android guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How to Screen Record in Android
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How to Screen Record in Android. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Screen Record in Android, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Screen Record in Android”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Screen Record in Android, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.