This article is about How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code. So read this free guide, How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code step by step. If you have query related to same article you may contact us. So Lets begin this guide:
Guide: How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code
The two-dimensional barcodes, called QR (Quick Response) codes, are finding new uses. Thanks to the ubiquity of smartphones and QR apps in it, you don’t have to look far for new uses of these alphanumeric codes.
Tag My Doc (Beta) is a time-saving web service that uses QR codes to share documents. Tag My Doc has a free basic service (and a few paid plans) that allows you to share your documents in real time with anyone interested. It is a huge time saver because it eliminates the need to email people individually.
The concept is simple. Tag My Doc takes your uploaded document and inserts a QR code into your document. You can share the document (ie the virtual copy) with the intended recipients via the website, your own smartphone or even via a link. The recipient scans the QR code with his mobile phone and receives a digital copy of the document on his device.
This video tour illustrates the process.
The benefits of Tag My Doc are threefold:
1. You can save a virtual copy of the document on your mobile device. There is no need to keep a hard copy or even a local soft copy of the document.
2. You do not have to email interested parties individually. You can show them the QR code to download the document to their devices.
3. Even with the free basic plan, you can manage documents features with the help of a document manager. The Document manager allows you to delete documents, make changes and store them all in one secure folder for easier management. You can even protect a sensitive document with a password.
The Basic plan is free and offers you secure 1 GB cloud storage and unlimited distribution. The file size cannot exceed 1 GB per document and supported file types are – jpg, tiff, png, bmp, doc, docx, ppt, pptx and pdf. Read more about the features of the different plans.
Try out Tag My Doc. Do you think it is a simple idea packed in a new application?back to menu ↑
How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code: benefits
- The How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Share Any Document/Image Using QR Code, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.