This guide is about How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11. So read this free guide, How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11 step by step. If you have query related to same article you may contact us.
How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11 – Guide
Windows 11 has it here, and not everyone is happy with the new taskbar. there are several features which disappeared without warning. One of the most valuable aspects of the original Taskbar has been removed from Windows 11: the clock (however, only on secondary monitors).
On secondary monitors, the Windows 11 taskbar currently lacks a clock element. The taskbar on any of your secondary monitors will not display a clock, unlike Windows 10. ElevenClock, a community app, restores it to its correct position.
Display the clock on the Windows 11 taskbar
ElevenClock is an open source app on GitHub that you can put the clock back on your secondary monitors. Here it is how to to define up the app and shows the clock on the secondary taskbars.
1. Visit the ElevenClock download page and download the latest version.
2. Also, open the installer file you just downloaded and start the installation.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to install the program.
4. Then open the ElevenClock app to start using it.
5. Once the installation finishes, the application will start automatically and you will see a clock section in the taskbar of the other monitor. Open the app to make any changes you want.
6. Finally, the app offers some basic customizations features how to hide the date, show the clock seconds and more. Select your preferred settings and click “Close settings” button.
After completing the initial setup, your taskbars should look like this:
As you can see from the screenshot, a clock widget/section is visible in the secondary taskbar (the screen on the left).
This completes the process of showing a secondary clock on the secondary taskbars. The tool we use is light in terms of size and does not monopolize up many features. Did you like it guide? Let us know in the comments below. In the meantime, check out our other Windows 11 guides to customize your operating system experience.
I hope you like the guide How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.