Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about How To Turn ON And OFF OnePlus 3 With Broken Power Button. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: How To Turn ON And OFF OnePlus 3 With Broken Power Button
Some have reported that after using the OnePlus 3 for quite some time, there is a chance that you could break the power of the OnePlus 3 button. Of course, it then becomes much more difficult to turn it on or off when the power is on button is broken assuming you don’t want to waste the battery. So you may be asking yourself a perfectly understandable question: how do you turn the OnePlus 3 ON and OFF without power? button to work?
If you have cut or damaged the power button on your smartphone, don’t worry, you’re in good company. Just follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to turn your OnePlus 3 OFF and ON without working power button. In either case, it’s actually a pretty straightforward process, but you’ll need access to a computer with a USB drive (and for Mac users with newer Macs, you’ll need a USB-C to USB adapter).
How to turn on the OnePlus 3 without using the power button:
- When the OnePlus 3 is turned off, hold down the volume button down for a few seconds.
- While still holding the volume button down, connect the OnePlus 3 to a computer with a USB cable.
- Wait For you phone to boot Download mode.
- Once that’s done, press the volume knob to cancel the operation.
- After the operation is canceled, the OnePlus 3 will reboot and turn on as normal.
- Congratulations. You have successfully turned on the OnePlus 3 without using the power button.
How to turn OnePlus 3 OFF without using the power button:
- press the Home Button and go to it Home screen.
- Select on the Applications icon.
- Browse and select it Play Store icon.
- In the Search box, typ “Button Savior. “
- To download install the application. You can also download Button Savior on the Internet if for some reason you can’t download it from the Play Store.
- After installation, Open Button Savior. You may need to enable debugging mode. If so, you can Follow this guide.
- Open after enabling debug mode Button Savior and Select Kill / Start Button Savior.
- A screen will appear up right away small arrow on the right side of the screen.
- Select it to convert it to icons.
- Tap and hold the Power Button in the lower part of the icon list to view the device options.
- Select the Disable option to turn off your device.
- You have successfully turned off the OnePlus 3 without using the power button.
See? Easily. Obviously, it is not as simple as just being able to press the power button, but at least you don’t have to worry about replacing your OnePlus 3 just yet.back to menu ↑
How To Turn ON And OFF OnePlus 3 With Broken Power Button: benefits
- The How To Turn ON And OFF OnePlus 3 With Broken Power Button tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How To Turn ON And OFF OnePlus 3 With Broken Power Button guide is free.
Tutorial summary of How To Turn ON And OFF OnePlus 3 With Broken Power Button
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide How To Turn ON And OFF OnePlus 3 With Broken Power Button. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How To Turn ON And OFF OnePlus 3 With Broken Power Button, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How To Turn ON And OFF OnePlus 3 With Broken Power Button”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How To Turn ON And OFF OnePlus 3 With Broken Power Button, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.