Hello, guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about iOS 12: Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to Control Center. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Along with some major changes and new features in iOS 12, Apple has added a new way to customize QR code scanning. Follow the instructions to disable automatic scanning and use the new Control Center shortcut. With iOS 11, you can enable or disable the Scan QR Code feature for the default camera app. iOS 12 offers another option with a shortcut to Control Center.
Are you in the vicinity of many QR codes and prefer to leave automatic scanning off, but still want the feature at your fingertips quickly? Then a good solution may be to disable the feature in the camera settings and use the Control Center shortcut.
Guide: iOS 12: Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to Control Center
Apple has added native QR code scanning to its Camera app in iOS 11 and now makes QR code scanning even easier by giving it a dedicated Control Center widget in iOS 12. the actual QR code scanning method hasn’t changed in iOS 12 – simply point out the built-in camera app with a valid code triggers the corresponding action – but those who often need to scan codes can now jump directly to the correct one Camera configuration via the Control Center. Here is how to add an iPhone QR code scanner to Control Center in iOS 12.
Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to the Control Center
- Launch Settings and select Control Center.
- Select Adjust the controls.
- Swipe down to the More controls section and tap the green plus icon next to the Scan QR code. Once added to your included Control Center widgets, you can move the QR code scanner by pressing and holding the three horizontal lines on the right and dragging it to the desired position.
- Activate Control Center to find your new QR code scanner widget.
- By tapping the QR code scanner, it becomes a Camera app in the desired photo mode. If it is your first time scanning QR codes in iOS 12, you will see an information screen about it feature. Crane Continue.
- Simply assign your camera with a valid QR code and iOS 12 will ask you to open the corresponding website or app via a notification at the top of the screen.
Disable iPhone QR Code Scanner in iOS 12
If you don’t want your iPhone camera If you accidentally scan QR codes that may appear, you can turn off QR code scanning completely. Just go to Settings> Camera and switch the Scan QR codes option to disable. If you turn off QR code scanning in iOS 12 and later tap the QR code scanner widget in the Control Center, the Camera app in photo mode, but will not detect or scan visible codes.back to menu ↑
iOS 12: Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to Control Center: benefits
- The iOS 12: Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to the Control Center tutorial is free.
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the iOS 12: Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to the Control Center Guide is free.
Tutorial summary of iOS 12: Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to Control Center
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide iOS 12: Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to Control Center. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the iOS 12: Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to Control Center, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “iOS 12: Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to Control Center”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide iOS 12: Add the iPhone QR Code Scanner to Control Center, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.