Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about Is Galaxy Note 9 Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating)?. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: Is Galaxy Note 9 Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating)?
There are times when you wish you could have a smartphone that can support you forever. This is especially true for those avid hikers and those who live in bustling towns and cities, as communication is always key.
A durable smartphone will undoubtedly give you peace of mind. The good thing is that even though you don’t phone that lasts forever, you can get one that is fairly durable. We are talking about the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and if you are curious enough you may have noticed that the Galaxy Note 9 comes with optimal protection against dirt, grime and water.
The Ingres Protection (IP), is a universal measure of resistance to liquid and dust in varying degrees. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a rating of 68 on the IP scale.
This means that it is relatively safe to take these devices with you when you go on an adventure. You don’t have to worry about the effects of water or dirt on your Galaxy Note 9. However, keep in mind that in times of extreme conditions, the performance of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 can be detrimental.back to menu ↑
Dust and water resistance Tips For Samsung Galaxy Note 9
While the IP rating of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy Note 9 is above average, be careful not to use it underwater as the touch screen may be unresponsive. The tips listed below should help you avoid damage to your smartphone;
- Wipe your smartphone thoroughly if it gets wet. Always use a soft cloth to avoid scratching the screen
- Set your phone salt water. If the device accidentally gets wet with salt water, use fresh water and a soft cloth to wipe it clean and dry. If you let the salt water dry on its own, salt crystals can remain and clog the earpiece, microphone and external speaker. These will cost you a lot of money to fix
- While drying your smartphone, gently touch the earphone on the front of the phone, the USB port and the microphone on the bottom with a clean, soft cloth to get rid of as much water as possible
- Avoid making phone call you once phone comes into contact with liquids. This is because it lowers the volume due to the water in the microphone. It’s best to leave it for a while and let it air dry so you can make a call later.
- Set your phone to many chips and protect it from cracking, as these two can significantly affect resistance to water
Is Galaxy Note 9 Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating)?: benefits
- The Is Galaxy Note 9 Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating)? tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Is Galaxy Note 9 Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating)? guide is free.
Tutorial summary of Is Galaxy Note 9 Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating)?
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide Is Galaxy Note 9 Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating)?. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Is Galaxy Note 9 Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating)?, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Is Galaxy Note 9 Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating)?”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide Is Galaxy Note 9 Dust and Water Resistant (IP68 rating)?, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.