Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
There are Galaxy Note 9 owners who would like to know how to find private mode feature on their smartphone. the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is packed with it features that makes the device one of the best on the market today, and one of these features is private mode feature. The work of this feature is to make it possible to hide confidential files on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 without downloading a third party app. There are several ways you can use the private folder feature to hide personal files on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Files included in Samsung Galaxy Note 9 are only available to anyone who has your password or unlock pattern. Below I explain the methods you can use to hide files on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.back to menu ↑
How to activate private mode on Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Use your fingers to drag down from the top of the screen and a list of options will appear
- Find the Private Mode option in the list and click on it
- You will be asked to provide a password or pattern; you will need this pattern or password if you are willing to check your hidden files
How to deactivate private mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Drag down from the top of your device screen to access a list
- Find the private mode in the list that appears
- Click on the option and private mode will be deactivated
Add and delete files from private mode on Samsung Galaxy S9
The private mode feature that is on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 works with many media formats. follow the tips below to understand how to add your files to private mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Activate private mode feature
- Search for the image or file you want to include in the Private Mode option
- Tap on the specific file and a menu will pop up up
- Tap the option to go to private
Once you have done that, the files will be added to private mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. You can make use of the tips described above to see how to add and remove files from private mode feature that comes with your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.back to menu ↑
Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9: benefits
- The Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 guide is free.
Tutorial summary of Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.