Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about Samsung Note 4 Screen Won’t Turn On: How To Fix The Problem. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: Samsung Note 4 Screen Won’t Turn On: How To Fix The Problem
One problem that seems to happen with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is that the Note 4 screen won’t turn on. The problem is that the Samsung Note 4 buttons light up as normal, but the screen remains black and nothing is displayed up. Note 4 screen won’t turn on at random times for different people but common problem is screen won’t wake up up. It is recommended that you connect the Samsung Note 4 to a wall outlet first to make sure that the screen not turning on issue is not due to a dead battery. There could be several possible reasons why this is happening and we will try to provide you with different ways to fix Samsung Note 4 screen issue.
For those who want to get the most out of your Samsung device, check out Samsung wireless charging pad, external portable battery, and the Samsung Gear VR (Virtual Reality) for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to restore back button does not work on Note 4
- How to fix black screen on Note 4
Hit the power button
The first thing to test before giving any other advice is to press the ‘Power’ button button several times to make sure there is a problem turning on the Samsung Note 4. If you turned the smartphone back on and the problem persists, read the rest of this article. guide.
Boot to recovery mode and wipe cache partition
The following steps will put the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 into recovery mode by booting the smartphone: // ‘);}) (); //]]>
- Hold down the volume Up, Home and power buttons at the same time
- After the phone vibrates, release the force button, while still holding the other two buttons until the Android System Recovery screen appears.
- Using “Volume Down” button, highlight “wipe cache partition” and press the power button button to select it.
- After the cache partition is wiped, the Note 4 will reboot automatically
read this guide for a more detailed explanation about how to clear cache on Samsung Note 4
Boot into safe mode
When booting the Note 4 in “Safe Mode”, it will only run on pre-loaded apps, this will allow you to see if another application was causing the problems. This can be done through the following steps:
- Hold down the Power button at the same time
- After the Samsung screen appeared, release the power button then press and hold the volume down key.
- When it reboots, the safe mode text will be visible in the lower left corner of the screen.
Get technical support
If none of the methods have worked to turn on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 after charging, it is recommended that you bring the smartphone back to the store or to a store where it can be physically checked for damage. If a technician proves a defect, a replacement unit can be supplied for you or repaired. But the main problem could be the power button does not work on Samsung Note 4.
//back to menu ↑
Samsung Note 4 Screen Won’t Turn On: How To Fix The Problem: benefits
- The Samsung Note 4 Screen Won’t Turn On: How To Fix The Problem tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Samsung Note 4 Screen Won’t Turn On: How To Fix The Problem guide is free.
Tutorial summary of Samsung Note 4 Screen Won’t Turn On: How To Fix The Problem
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide Samsung Note 4 Screen Won’t Turn On: How To Fix The Problem. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Samsung Note 4 Screen Won’t Turn On: How To Fix The Problem, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Samsung Note 4 Screen Won’t Turn On: How To Fix The Problem”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide Samsung Note 4 Screen Won’t Turn On: How To Fix The Problem, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.