Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about Samsung Note 8: How To Fix When Dropped Into Water. So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: Samsung Note 8: How To Fix When Dropped Into Water
Did you accidentally get your phone out of your hand and it fell on a pool of water? This is the most common damage that users experience is their Samsung Galaxy Note 8 getting soaked in the water. But there is no room for panic attacks as there are tons of ways to prevent your Galaxy Note 8 from taking all the permanent damage. Check out this list of instructions to give you ideas on how to survive your water-soaked Samsung Galaxy Note 8.back to menu ↑
The first thing you need to do is turn off your Galaxy Note 8. In this way, it can protect your Note 8 from a hardware short circuit. Turn it off immediately by removing the battery immediately after collecting it from the place where it fell.
This method is not technical, but it can help you avoid more damage to Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Attempted phone upside down, shake or blow air to remove the water from the smartphone.back to menu ↑
Open up Your water damaged Galaxy Note 8
Open up the case of the Galaxy Note 8 and get some air for it. You can check out iFixit.com for more information guide On how to open your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It is one of the best ways to fix the water damage on your smartphone.back to menu ↑
Another method to reduce the amount of damage caused by water is to dry it up. You should do this quickly once you get your Samsung Note 8 out of the water. The most popular drying method is to use rice trick by placing the Note 8 in a pile of rice. But that’s not the only way to dry a water-damaged smartphone. Check out the list below for other ways to dry:
- Open air. There are several materials that are good for soaking up water, such as rice and silica gel, but none of these are as effective as leaving the Galaxy Note 8 in an open area. Open spaces have good air circulation as opposed to burial on other water-absorbing materials. You can try placing it on the counter or wherever you think there is good air circulation.
- Couscous. As mentioned before, rice is one of the materials that has been proven to absorb water, but one type is the instant couscous or the instant rice. This is a good replacement for the silica gel and conventional rice as it dries faster. Instant oatmeal can also be a big help, but it can be messy up your phone.
- Silica gel. This is very popular and the most common desiccant. Silica gel can be bought at the supermarket, the so-called “crystal” cat litter.
Check if Water Damaged Fix worked
After trying any of the above methods, now try to check it after a few minutes or hours. If you used the drying method, make sure it is really dry before turning it on as this could be the cause of the short. Also check if the functions are back to normal and now try charging the battery to see if it returns to normal as well. Sync the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with your computer to test if it responds with restoring all data and information. Lastly, if you still think it’s still not normal or if it won’t turn on, replace it with a new battery.
If none of the above methods worked to fix your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, you can sell it even if it is damaged as these types of accidents are not covered by the warranty. Don’t forget to remove your SD card and SIM card if it contains important things like messages, contacts, videos, photos and other things that are valuable to you.back to menu ↑
Samsung Note 8: How To Fix When Dropped Into Water: benefits
- The Samsung Note 8: How To Fix When Dropped Into Water tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Samsung Note 8: How To Fix When Dropped Into Water guide is free.
Tutorial summary of Samsung Note 8: How To Fix When Dropped Into Water
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide Samsung Note 8: How To Fix When Dropped Into Water. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Samsung Note 8: How To Fix When Dropped Into Water, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Samsung Note 8: How To Fix When Dropped Into Water”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide Samsung Note 8: How To Fix When Dropped Into Water, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.